Do you think I buy too much? lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

always more room for bling look on it as an investment if you would have spent that money on chocolate it would have been and gone by now

I dont quite get how it works........do you have any pics??

This should help in the meanwhile - the clasp opens out and you slip each of your chosen twist into the clasp.

Argey xx

Attachments

• accagi1123_tn.jpg
    accagi1123_tn.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 176
Hi merryone i think its a bit hard to understand the concept of wanting to own jewellery unless your a bit addicted what i would say though is for some people they smoke and can always find the money for a packet of fags or they maybe drink and again can find the money for a bottle of their fav tipple for us our buzz is sparkly things
Everyone is different and we all spend our money on things that make us happy does that help in any way to answering your question and yes we do send things back sometimes thats why is got a 30 day money back guarantee just be glad your not an addict lol

i must be a total addict then milly always find money for a packet of ciggies to have with the booze at the pub sat with my bling on theres no hope for me

Ohh Valleygirl - I took delivery of the red pearl necklace yesterday and WOW! I can't believe the scrumy colour of the pearls, and the lustre! I'll try and get OH to take a piccie later on, but any chance I can borrow your bracelet???? lol thought not!

Ohh Valleygirl - I took delivery of the red pearl necklace yesterday and WOW! I can't believe the scrumy colour of the pearls, and the lustre! I'll try and get OH to take a piccie later on, but any chance I can borrow your bracelet???? lol thought not!

I have the necklace on its way! Oh dear another set! Shame shame!!!

Latest posts

Back