Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm going to say it, although I know it won't be everyones opinion - but I am really disappointed with this TSV (although the easypays are good). QVC are saying it is the best one ever, but the best one ever for me would be:-

a full cleanser, a full toner, 30ml PCMC, 30ml Pro Collagen Night Cream, Full Bath/Shower Product and Full Body Moisturiser - now that would be a real gift to buyers, but maybe I am a bit of a dreamer! lol But that would be a top to toe christmas treat!

I was very disappointed with the price of the recent decleor tsv, and cannot justify the cost of Gatineau, don't get on with Judith Williams. So am looking for a new regime, which is good but affordable. I sound like a right moaner I know, but I am quite happy here, just not going for the TSV. :)

I'm going to say it, although I know it won't be everyones opinion - but I am really disappointed with this TSV (although the easypays are good). QVC are saying it is the best one ever, but the best one ever for me would be:-

a full cleanser, a full toner, 30ml PCMC, 30ml Pro Collagen Night Cream, Full Bath/Shower Product and Full Body Moisturiser - now that would be a real gift to buyers, but maybe I am a bit of a dreamer! lol But that would be a top to toe christmas treat!

I was very disappointed with the price of the recent decleor tsv, and cannot justify the cost of Gatineau, don't get on with Judith Williams. So am looking for a new regime, which is good but affordable. I sound like a right moaner I know, but I am quite happy here, just not going for the TSV. :)

I quite agree- I'm not tempted by it either. I hate the red packaging oil (sorry forgot proper name) and those 2 products kind of put me off buying as I like the rest but know I won't use it all. Also I think this is the cheapest looking bag they've put out in a long time (plus how many elemis bags have we probably got in the cupboards!?)
They keep bleating on about the cost of the moisturiser but do many people actually ever pay the £40 or £50 it allegedly is?? To me most people will have picked it up/stocked up in tsv's and paid about £10 per piece.

Sorry I have not read all previous posts but to me this seems overloaded with (cheaper?) bath & body products.I look at a TSV & ask myself 'would I use' etc etc If it is less than 75% of the offer then not for me.Q are obviously playing to their Elemis devotees ( & good luck to them)& I have loved in the past--- but is over hyped.

Thinking about the old Molton Brown TSV has reminded me, I always prefer a nice gift box over a cheap bag. I actually don't even consider the so-called toiletry bags and they go straight into the bin when they arrive. Dreadful waste, including these horrid plastic monstrosities.

Is it just my computer but on my post and Silver Fox's the word elemis has turned to blue and if you click on it it leads you to the webste 'time to spa'
How does that happen???!!!

Is it just my computer but on my post and Silver Fox's the word elemis has turned to blue and if you click on it it leads you to the webste 'time to spa'
How does that happen???!!!

It's an advertising feature that was added to the website a few weeks ago, apparently a few sites do it now.

Certain words will occasionally (but not always) trigger the creation of a link, maybe words like Elemis or QVC.

Thinking about the old Molton Brown TSV has reminded me, I always prefer a nice gift box over a cheap bag. I actually don't even consider the so-called toiletry bags and they go straight into the bin when they arrive. Dreadful waste, including these horrid plastic monstrosities.

I totally agree - I loved the gorgeous boxes they used to do, I kept a beautiful l'occitane tsv one for mementos - where are they this year?

It can't be that bad as for me, it is the first Elemis product/TSV I have bought in 4 years. That's because of the price and the products in it. I think it has been chosen to bring new customers to the brand and bring back those that were lost over the last few years due to complacency and quite frankly boring TSV's. If someone bought me this for christmas I would absolutely love it. Apart from the PCMC, If I had been given an Elemis gift voucher and was told to fill my basket-this TSV would be it. Not everyone likes high tech skincare and the blue bottled body and bath products are just "Meh". I have ben very bored with Elemis for quite a few years so credit where credit is due to QVC. They could have added at least a tenner to the price and would still have sold loads of these.

Alison just said they have sold over 88,000 TSV's today.

That's over £3.5 million pounds!

Although I did love the Molton Brown tsvs, at the end of the day its just SOAP ! I've also noticed the same with the L'Occitane ranges, a couple of good items, but then plumped up with the bottles of bath and shower products, and now its the same with the Elemis tsv. Nicely smelling, but still an awful lot of money (that goes down the drain) for just SOAP !

Do I NEED it? No. Do I WANT it? Not sure. In my book, that means I won't be going for it. It is excellent vfm.

90,000 sold now.....mind you at lunchtime they were saying three quarters of the days stock had sold so sales must have slowed if it has not sold out yet!

So, they have sold more than last year in the day (78k last yr) which goes to prove that keeping it under £40 makes a difference. Hope they've learnt their lesson for the future and not just Elemis.

That would mean they sold 90,000 (90%)

This has clearly been a very successful TSV for them. I've only bought one Elemis tsv before & liked some of the products but didn't really need the eye treatment or capsules! This tsv has a nice mix of things I would like to try & think it is one of the best they've done in a while. However I am trying to sit on my hands because I'm trying to save with Christmas coming up & I'm on a budget. I'm only allowing myself to buy Christmas presents. The thing is if I got this thinking it would be a nice gift I wouldn't want to give it away! & I can't really afford to buy 2 two right now!

Latest posts

Back