Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

98,000 sold now and its Limited stock. I guess they have less stock than last year as at one point in January (after endless showings of the ex TSV) they said they had sold 127,000.

98,000 sold now and its Limited stock. I guess they have less stock than last year as at one point in January (after endless showings of the ex TSV) they said they had sold 127,000.

Only 300 left now! Advanced orders as well apparently but not very many but might not need it as it's nearly midnight

EDIT: Sold out!! They predicted very well how much stock they would sell. I'm glad I stayed strong!!

Last edited:
105,000 sold , still a few on advanced orders if anyone missed out :mysmilie_59:

Some must have bounced back as its saying instock lol

Mine arrived yesterday. Very impressed with speed of delivery. Love the smell of the milk bath. It's definitely not as sweet as I imagined. A nice surprise. Not opening the balm til I run out of my current one. Already love the frangipani. My mate has her name on the PCMC as I know she likes Elemis.

Mine arrived yesterday. Very impressed with speed of delivery. Love the smell of the milk bath. It's definitely not as sweet as I imagined. A nice surprise. Not opening the balm til I run out of my current one. Already love the frangipani. My mate has her name on the PCMC as I know she likes Elemis.

I love it too , I hope they bring out more products with the same fragrance as the jasmine and rose milk bath :mysmilie_50:

Forgot to say the bag was made for my make up collection! I only had one -a kipling blossom2go- and that was bursting at the seams a bit. The Elemis silver bag fits all my make up in it with room to spare. It even fits the nude eyeshadow pallett from the last Mally TSV. Those who bought it will know it is very long and won't fit in most make up bags.

You lucky people! Mine has only just been sent out and I am still waiting for a parcel from last Wednesday!

Hermes are usually very good here, but have let me down this week! I suspect because I praised them in an earlier post it is Sod's law that it has now gone horribly wrong.

Well, considering it supposedly 'Sold Out', QVC must have found some more stock.

It's now on an IP of £44.88 with 2EP of £22.44.

Well, considering it supposedly 'Sold Out', QVC must have found some more stock.

It's now on an IP of £44.88 with 2EP of £22.44.

mind you at the very end of the day it hit advanced order so maybe this is more of that stock but there again i thought they sold out of the few they did have on advanced orders

it just goes to show dont believe a thing they say

I watched the 11pm show and they sold out of the stock they had in the warehouse they never showed the advanced orders stock , so this is why its now on advanced orders. Its a great TSV so if anyone missed out I can highly recommend it :)

If they have had a delivery in of the advanced orders, they will have bought from Elemis at the same price as they did the TSV, so they're making an extra fiver for each one sold on IP.

I'm pretty sure that if Q sell something for £40.00, they will have bought in for £20.00, so they haven't done too badly out of this TSV IMO.

It's more than likely that some of the stock is from orders that failed to complete when QVC went to charge the payment. QVC don't charge your card on order, only on dispatch. If they sold 100k and they only had a payment declined % of 0.5%, then that's still 500 units of stock now available.

It'll be a while before I get mine... I ordered as per normal and my payment was declined for some reason. I called Q and tried to sort it, they did the transaction again and it seemed to have worked. Skip to today and it turns out it hadn't worked because there was no money in my account thanks to some phishing scam. Some poker website I've never heard of very kindly helped itself to hundreds of pounds from my account. Wonderful. Card cancelled obviously, new one on the way. I should get the money back, and quickly, thank god. Spoke to Q again and they'll hold onto a TSV for me for a few days. Should be able to order AGAIN in a couple, then wait a week or whatever... I'll doubly need a ****** relaxing bath after the worry and stress of the whole business.

It'll be a while before I get mine... I ordered as per normal and my payment was declined for some reason. I called Q and tried to sort it, they did the transaction again and it seemed to have worked. Skip to today and it turns out it hadn't worked because there was no money in my account thanks to some phishing scam. Some poker website I've never heard of very kindly helped itself to hundreds of pounds from my account. Wonderful. Card cancelled obviously, new one on the way. I should get the money back, and quickly, thank god. Spoke to Q again and they'll hold onto a TSV for me for a few days. Should be able to order AGAIN in a couple, then wait a week or whatever... I'll doubly need a ****** relaxing bath after the worry and stress of the whole business.

Awww that's awful, I hope you get everything sorted Asap x

What a nightmare for you, and how scary.

Latest posts

Back