Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did Keeley just say no shower or body products in the next TSV? what about the one after that?

She did say that about the February one.

I thought I heard AY say this was the biggest and best beauty TSV. Well I got one and I do think it is good value, but I also got the Rodial one that was around £50 odd IIRC plus,postage for over £200 value. That had a smaller cleanser but full size serum, eye cream, moisturiser and night cream. So I thought that was exceptional value.

She did say that about the February one.

I thought I heard AY say this was the biggest and best beauty TSV. Well I got one and I do think it is good value, but I also got the Rodial one that was around £50 odd IIRC plus,postage for over £200 value. That had a smaller cleanser but full size serum, eye cream, moisturiser and night cream. So I thought that was exceptional value.

They always say the current tsv is the best ever, in the history of the universe!!

Keeleys face was a picture when Jackie told her that she had read on twitter that someone had bought 30 TSV's !!

I had absolutely no intention of ordering this, I haven't used any Elemis products for years.

But I've watched it so many times today that they've convinced me and I've caved in.

Going to take the cleanser & moisturiser out for myself and keep the rest of the body products and the bag as a gift for my daughter's birthday.

I'm so easily led!! :giggle:

Keeleys face was a picture when Jackie told her that she had read on twitter that someone had bought 30 TSV's !!

Yes I saw the first few minutes of that show and you got the impression Keeley thought she was talking rubbish and was to embarrassed to say anything; a bit of a tumble weed moment and everyone moved on.

That tweet came up on the bottom of the screen on the 3 o clock show. I actually rewound the TV to read it again as I thought it was a mistake!

I think the person on twitter were talking BS, as they have said many times that you can only order a Maximum of 10 so how the heck did that woman order 30 :mysmilie_506:

Yes and after having said all day that you can only order a maximum of 10, in that last hour there they said it was a maximum of 5!! So who knows?

Yes and after having said all day that you can only order a maximum of 10, in that last hour there they said it was a maximum of 5!! So who knows?

No its 5 in one go you can order, You can then order another 5. So 10 in total.

So all they need to do is ask their OH and the cat to use their own accounts to buy 30! And if it has to be a different address maybe mum and sister. If you are so determined to buy 30 of them there are ways and means.

If QVC have put a limit on the amount that can be bought, surely that is per customer only? There are always ways and means around it, if you wanted more than 10!!!

I have ordered one, but I wouldn't want anymore than one, because I'd get bored of using the same product(s) all the time.

30???
Isn't that about £1200???
Why would anyone want to spent that amount of money on 30 sets of the same collection? My mind is boggled. lol!

Keeley has always said Tri Enzyme would never have a Tsv as it wouldn't appeal to enough people. February will probably have salon sized Cleansers and Toners.

There was a Tri Enzyme TSV a few years ago though.

Even Keeley buys five TSVs for her salon or so she says. Or did she say ten? It was a couple of years ago she said this.

There was a Tri Enzyme TSV a few years ago though.

Im jus saying that because several times Keeley has been asked on FB about a Tri Enzyme Tsv and she has said No , so i guess that Tsv didnt sell very well :(

I managed to resist! Even though I kept watching.

It would have only added to my stockpiles. I like trying new stuff but you only need so much.

Last edited:
I remember the Tri Enzyme TSV, it was in the days when I bought every Elemis TSV. I couldn't with that one as enzymes and my mild roseaca do not play well together. It wasn't all Tri Enzyme items I think two and then other bits.

I see the TSV sold out, if you put the number in you get nothing just Sold Out. I know usually on Keeley's Facebook page its almost a competition who can buy the most TSVs.

Oh and neither of my cats has a QVC account.

Latest posts

Back