Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine finally arrived yesterday, but now I need to go to my parents & pick it up), so tonight I will be collecting my TSV and using the cleanser. Pretty excited I must admit.

Well I was going to give away the cleanser as I've used it before and wasn't much for it, but curiosity got the better of me.

It must give a seriously deep clean cos I just put my Alpha H liquid gold on afterwards (which my skin is hardened to as I hardly get the normal tingle from AHA's anymore) and my skin tingled away for a good 30 seconds!

Always shied away from creamy cleansers with my combination skin before as they've usually made me spotty, but that's definitely shown me what a deep cleanse they can give! Be interesting to see if my skin gets on with it or starts going greasy.

Last edited:
I'm glad it's not just me that has a shower gel " problem", I've got 4 different ones on the go ATM. I daren't count how many I have stockpiled

Only four? Lightweight :cheeky:

It's a ****** addiction for me. I'm annoyed with myself for caving and getting the TSV, as I promised myself as soon as it was announced I wouldn't be buying. Seriously, it's no laughing matter. If I'm not careful, OH will have one of those hoarding programmes telly crews on the doorstep. Sigh.

Oh dear, I am another one with, ahem, 'multiple' shower gels on the go. I have a really old bottle of SBC evening primrose that has been ongoing for ever, a few different Elemis, L'Occitane and now Liz Earle. And that's just for the bath. The shower is a whole different story! Additionally, I have a small cabin case under my spare bed housing more :-( This is why I have banned myself from buying any more toiletries from Q for a good 10 years!!!

Oh dear, I am another one with, ahem, 'multiple' shower gels on the go. I have a really old bottle of SBC evening primrose that has been ongoing for ever, a few different Elemis, L'Occitane and now Liz Earle. And that's just for the bath. The shower is a whole different story! Additionally, I have a small cabin case under my spare bed housing more :-( This is why I have banned myself from buying any more toiletries from Q for a good 10 years!!!

I tried a self-imposed ban - look where that got me! My old credit card went out of date and for a whole 2 months I managed to not update my QVC account. I instead ended up buying from my local Avon lady/supermarket/dreaded high street. 'Tis a sickness I tell you!!!

Do others get bored using the same shower stuff for more than a week? I won't get rid of my "old" stuff because after doing that once, then frantically looking for the stuff I'd passed on, I ended up replacing it. I don't like going away 'cos I can't take all my current faves!

The good thing is, I don't waste anything. I may take months to get through one bottle, but by then, it's status as a "favourite" has gone down the drain (literally) so it's on to the next. I've rarely re-purchased anything other than ABC (practical reasons) and the blue Decleor one (comforting when I have a cold/sinus thing going on).

Please, please someone tell me I'm not the only one...

I have a 3 on the go in the shower and 4 for the bathroom. My kids can use my Almond stuff too. I get bored with the same thing over and over so having a few on the go at once helps. When I go away I take samples, the 75ml L'occy bottles or I decant from my own larger bottles into a plain plastic one. I can't wean myself offthe Q brands though (even if I don't buy them from Q). This is partly down to my dislike of "real" shopping and partly because I genuinely like them.

In the shower I currently have these 3:
-L'Occy Fleur Cherie
-Philosophy Amazing grace (from the TSV)
-SBC Lavender & Water lily litre size almost empty

In the bath I have:

Decleor Aroma Cleanse from a former TSV
SBC lavender bath soak
SBC Arnica bath soak
L'Occy shower oil (which is great in bath or shower)

I always use every last drop of every bottle. If I won't use it it goes on ebay.

Oh I have:

SpaceNK Life
Midnight Soak
Muscle Soak
Ultimate Whined
Drift Away

Getting a theme here.

L'Occitane Almond

Elemis the blue one.

Philosophy Snow Angel(I bought this in the sale ages ago. Noticed they have brought it back this year again), I have the matching body cream.

I usually have three shower gels on the go. I like one floral, one herby/fruity and one soft, clean smelling. At the minute I have Champneys Rose (now sadly discontinued), Liz Earle and Elemis (the milk bath alike one). I do like a choice.

In the shower I currently have SBC's Collagen Shower Creme (former TSV), Elemis' Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (former TSV) and L'Occitane's Whipped Shea Butter Foaming Shower Cream (direct from L'Occitane).

In the bath I have SBC's Arnica Bath Soak (Christmas present), Elemis' Jasmine & Rose Bath Milk (former TSV), L'Occitane's Almond Shower Gel (former TSV), L'Occitane's Pivione Flora Shower Gel (former TSV) and Philosophy's Summer Grace 3 in 1 (in my beauty bash gift bag).

These are all either full size or 'super size' but I also have about 6/7 75ml L'Occitane shower gels in a L'Occitane branded tin thing by the bath "just in case I fancy a change". lol!

Blimey warwa!!!! I don't even have room for that lot in my pokey bathroom. I do, however, have at least that number in the cupboard but I use them one at a time. I am currently finishing up last year's L'Occy sale mint verbena gel and body cream and want to hurry so the fleur cherie can replace it, making space for this year's sales items......

i have one at a time. one bar of soap always l'occitane in the shea butter verbena and l'occitane shea butter hand and body wash from years ago. every sink in the house has a l'occitane hand wash

The Occy soaps are excellent, the quality is right to the end of the bar. I recently had some luxury brands from an hotel and noticed that they were inferior quality towards the end. I assume this is because most people leave the bars behind and they don't get used to the end

My elemis tsv arrived today, not bad considering I did not order it until Tuesday and for some reason I managed to get it at the tsv price, they must have known I would cave in! Glad I did though :mysmilie_14:. Very pleased.
I agree the Occy soaps are great, last for ages and work out as good value in my book.
Is it just me or does everyone else get a certain satisfaction of when you get to the bottom of jar or tube of a product, it's great to go and search for something new out of your stash to open or try? I always feel a bit virtuous if I have managed to use it all up!

Is it just me or does everyone else get a certain satisfaction of when you get to the bottom of jar or tube of a product, it's great to go and search for something new out of your stash to open or try? I always feel a bit virtuous if I have managed to use it all up!

It's definitely not just you. I get very very excited when I start to come to the end of any beauty products, just at the prospect of opening something new. lol!

I stopped using L'Occitane soaps since as I call him The Soapy Man started appeared at our christmas market. He has a stand and sells French lavender and shea butter soaps, 3 bath size for £6. I stockpile them as they last for ages. Asses Milk is my favourite(yes they do use real asses milk. A woman up the lane has a herd for their milk), he is from Belfast but lives and works in France comes home every November and December for the market.

Latest posts

Back