Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came today and i think The cleanser beats Liz Earles C&P hands down which isnt an easy thing to do. Very pleased with the whole set :mysmilie_14:

Ahhhh I was planning to keep PCMC for myself and dish out all the other items as Christmas presents, but had such a manic day at work that I've opened all the bath and body products to de-stress and pamper myself :mysmilie_17: Oops!

I can't believe everyone has started receiving theirs - I ordered mine at 8pm on Saturday and it's still at the Hermes hub according to the tracker. I'm being a little impatient I know, but I want to use the cleanser. lol!

Mine came this afternoon and I am very pleased with it too, although as I posted elsewhere my small LG item from last Weds is still in transit! We commented here about the two small items but at least they are not 10ml like the L'Occy ones. I was rather horrified at how far back in the cupboard I had to put the cleanser to get it at the back of the stash!!! Oh dear!

Warwa, I ordered about 8.15 on Saturday.

I'm resisting every thing and my stash is still not going down much.

It`s amazing just how long things last isn`t it ? I don`t stockpile much skincare but I`m shocking for stockpiling shower stuff, hand cream, perfume, shampoo and soaps.

It`s amazing just how long things last isn`t it ? I don`t stockpile much skincare but I`m shocking for stockpiling shower stuff, hand cream, perfume, shampoo and soaps.

I'm glad it's not just me that has a shower gel " problem", I've got 4 different ones on the go ATM. I daren't count how many I have stockpiled

Mine came today. I love the pro rad cleanser. I'm sorry to hear that the revitalise Me range and melting gel cleanser are being discontinued,

Oh I love the Melting Gel. Thanks for the tip about Boots version.

Not sure how it will compare but def give the boots one a try, mine seems to last me ages. And I love the way it turns into a oil so it doesn't strip your face at all like so many cleansers. Wonder why Elemis are discontinuing theirs?

Yes the Boots melting gel cleanser is very good and so is the Clarins one but its more expensive.

I'm resisting every thing and my stash is still not going down much.

I had a bit of a reality check at weekend when I was debating with myself where to get the L'Occitane TSV (having just ordered the Elemis one) and I have so much beauty products in my stash. If I didn't buy anything new in 2015 (apart from items I ran out of) I reckon I could save myself a fortune next year. The only problem with that is I have very, very little willpower. lol!

I caved and bought this too, the value seemed too good to miss, I love the Elemis bath products and PCMC and I do think the cleanser is excellent, so I will use all of it, just need to try and not buy anything else now, have got so much stuff in boxes under the bed waiting to use I've completely lost track of what I've got.

arrived yesterday... mum is pleased with them, i thought the bottles seemed small, but i don't use them so i wouldn't know about how long they last.

Superdrug also do a melting gel cleanser that l have used in the past. It doesn't smell as nice as the Elemis but it's nowhere near their price either. I found it very good and it agreed with my sensitive skin. Thanks for the tip about Boots one will give theirs a try.

I tried the Nspar (Asda) Melting cleanser and didnt like it at all , has an awful Toffee smell :(, The Elemis Melting cleansing was great , shame its been discontinued :(

Latest posts

Back