Emma Hardie TSV 12/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Because AY has a tummy bug, she was supposed to do EH hours. And apparently tummy bug is going around Q towers, also Huntley has got it and some other names I didn't recognise. It's all Jilly's fault :)

I used face flannels, and do the same with my Elemis pro-radiance too..much cheaper and just as effective! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

that's interesting because i got shot down in flames on here when i suggested a face flannel did the same job for aeons as liz earle's 'hot cloth'.

I second this about EH cloth and I'm still undecided whether EH or Clarisonic is better and I have both.
EH cloth is definately a better choice for travelling.
As for Japanese spa cloth - I bought one on Muji - can't get it to work for me.

Is it very rough? I have to go very gently with mine and then it works a treat - not Muji though.

I am just fascinated by the woman doing the facial demonstrations with brown arms and white hands.

Missed that ,I'm a nurse, and usually would see the reverse especially when dialysing patients in the Regional Intensive care unit, white arms and the *cough* brown gloves, think about it!!!

We refer to it as code brown!

Is it very rough? I have to go very gently with mine and then it works a treat - not Muji though.
It's made of something like a fish net and I don't get a deep cleanse. It's also large in size I think it's for body.
It may be not the same thing after all, but I thought it was when buying it.
What does it look like?

Just bumping this.

My TSV arrived yesterday, that was quick!

My babies are napping and I am taking a bubble bath with moisture mask on. It's really nice.

Hubby just brought me a cuppa, took one look and said "thought it was christmas, not haloween!".

Charming.

If any of you have a shop near you called Body Care they do a micro fibre cloth, almost identical to the EH one, it comes in its own plastic wallet and they`re just 99p each. Brilliant cloths made specifically for removing face cleanser and they wash and wear well. I went and bought some new ones the other day and we have branches of Body Care in most towns near me.

There are now three reviews on this TSV and mine hasn't made it to the hub yet.

Missed that ,I'm a nurse, and usually would see the reverse especially when dialysing patients in the Regional Intensive care unit, white arms and the *cough* brown gloves, think about it!!!

We refer to it as code brown!

Eeeuw! I dread to think!

I got a pack of ten facecloths at Ikea for $4 (!!) and they are lovely! They each have a different coloured tags on so really handy if you have visitors or family members each want their own face cloth, nice and soft but 'rough' enoguh to remove makeup and thicker cleansers. This is them...

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40054538/

Tx

I ordered the supersize when it was pick of the month - and must admit was not too impressed. As a cleanser it was ok, as a mask it actually messed up my skin - U ended up with dry flaky patches when usually my skin is pretty good. I ended up decanting and using on cuticles, ends if hair and feet, as missed the return date (grr!). Recently, prior to the TSV, thought I would give it another go, and again ended up with dry sore skin that took a good 4 days (of rosehip oil and TLC) to get back to normal, so it's obviously not for me.

I agree with some of the others, sometimes less is more. Recently had good results with a cheapie moisturiser from naked skin, and have just ordered Superdrug vitamin E stuff, as that seems to have good reviews.

Tried the balm last night and have used the rest of the stuff tonight. Hopefully skin will be ok with it.

Latest posts

Back