Emma Hardie TSV 12/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen a few minutes of the repeat and there wasn't much of a rapport between Julia and Emma. I don't really watch the Emma Hardie shows so I've no idea what it would normally be like but this was a bit flat.

I'm sorry but Emma isn't well put together. Her hair needs something doing with it. I quite liked it when she first came. I think it was in a jaw length bob. One of those who just doesn't seem to quite get it right somehow. I didn't think her skin looked like an oil slick though. She just looks a bit ... oh I don't know ... plain somehow.

Am just watching the repeat and can't see any tension between Julia and Emma and can't see what's wrong with Emma's appearance!! She is dressed smartly, her hair is nice, she looks clean and she is nicely made up. What more do you want?! :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Totally agree. I said as much in the other thread on EH.

How tghe feck do you watch the TSV launch from your pc on the new site. Ta

Compared to how well groomed she's looked on previous shows I've seen over the last year or so, I must admit I thought Emma was looking a bit unkempt today.

You don't NEED to use her cloths with her products, a face cloth will work just fine.

Compared to how well groomed she's looked on previous shows I've seen over the last year or so, I must admit I thought Emma was looking a bit unkempt today.

You don't NEED to use her cloths with her products, a face cloth will work just fine.

I used face flannels, and do the same with my Elemis pro-radiance too..much cheaper and just as effective! :D

I guess what we see on TV is not real Emma and she cannot wait to wipe all make up off with her beloved Cloth and Moringa Balm. Also, she is not very lady like, so all those dresses is just a show but I did like that red dress at launch. May be JR wasn't too happy that EH outshined HRH hence uneasiness at midnight which I too noticed especially pauses when both just sat saying nout.
---

Last edited:
You don't NEED to use her cloths with her protducts, a face cloth will work just fine.[/Quote]

What about a microfibre cleaning cloth (seriously!)?

You don't NEED to use her cloths with her protducts, a face cloth will work just fine.

What about a microfibre cleaning cloth (seriously!)?[/QUOTE]

I bought some white ones from Tesco and they didn't work. They were too fluffy, didn't get wet enough and just seemed to glide over the skin without removing any dirt. I quickly moved these to the kitchen cupboard and bought a pack of face flannels!!! I replace them every so often, but this time have gone for charcoal and dark brown so they don't look too bad in between replacements!!

Just seen a few minutes of the repeat and there wasn't much of a rapport between Julia and Emma. I don't really watch the Emma Hardie shows so I've no idea what it would normally be like but this was a bit flat.

I'm sorry but Emma isn't well put together. Her hair needs something doing with it. I quite liked it when she first came. I think it was in a jaw length bob. One of those who just doesn't seem to quite get it right somehow. I didn't think her skin looked like an oil slick though. She just looks a bit ... oh I don't know ... plain somehow.

I think Emma is a beautifully natural looking woman who isn't afraid of portraying herself as she is, rather than becoming someone else for the cameras. I can imagine she is exactly the same if she is giving you a facial. I have noticed with many beauty industry professionals, they are not 'stunning', catwalk model types. But what is wrong with that? Surely it is better and more impressive to be 'normal'? Too many people expect someone who is a beauty therapist to look like a model and, fundamentally, they don't.

I am just fascinated by the woman doing the facial demonstrations with brown arms and white hands.

I am just fascinated by the woman doing the facial demonstrations with brown arms and white hands.
I didn't notice white hands because I was mesmerised how she pulls model's skin - very unprofessional

What about a microfibre cleaning cloth (seriously!)?

I bought some white ones from Tesco and they didn't work. They were too fluffy, didn't get wet enough and just seemed to glide over the skin without removing any dirt. I quickly moved these to the kitchen cupboard and bought a pack of face flannels!!! I replace them every so often, but this time have gone for charcoal and dark brown so they don't look too bad in between replacements!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

The EH ones are the best I've tried so far, though for a deep exfoliation nothing beats a Japanese spa cloth. Face cloths better than nothing and sometimes better than purpose-built microfibre - as long as you don't use fabric conditioner. I loved the ones I used in a hotel and puppy-dog-eyed a few out of the receptionist before I left. I've always washed them without conditioner and they've stayed fab. Rough but soft IYKWIM.

I thought that JF was a bit off with Emma today in the two hours they were together.
I wonder if this is because JF had to step in at short notice (and so did JR) or has Emma done something to upset them both. Emma looked a bit unhappy when she thought that the camera wasn't on her.

I cut up a microfibre turban and use that to exfoliate. It seems to work and isn't too rough. As it was white it is looking quite grey now so l'm about to dry the oxy clothes washing stuff that was recommended

The EH ones are the best I've tried so far, though for a deep exfoliation nothing beats a Japanese spa cloth.
I second this about EH cloth and I'm still undecided whether EH or Clarisonic is better and I have both.
EH cloth is definately a better choice for travelling.
As for Japanese spa cloth - I bought one on Muji - can't get it to work for me.

I thought that JF was a bit off with Emma today in the two hours they were together.
I wonder if this is because JF had to step in at short notice (and so did JR) or has Emma done something to upset them both. Emma looked a bit unhappy when she thought that the camera wasn't on her.

Why did they have to step in at short notice?

Latest posts

Back