'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

www.sweetfeetshoes.co.uk have got black Mini Stingers in a size 5. They are £84.95 but 25% off at the moment, plus if you put the code BC01 in you get another 10% off and p&p is free making them £55.22 in total.

Em xXx

Meant to say in relation to my above response that I ordered from them this morning (Stinger Mini in Chocolate) and paid for next day delivery (I'm so impatient!!) so they should arrive tomorrow before 1pm - will let you know what the service is like but they were lovely on the phone when I called them to check a) sizing and b) that they were definately in stock!

Em xXx

Meant to say in relation to my above response that I ordered from them this morning (Stinger Mini in Chocolate) and paid for next day delivery (I'm so impatient!!) so they should arrive tomorrow before 1pm - will let you know what the service is like but they were lovely on the phone when I called them to check a) sizing and b) that they were definately in stock!

Em xXx

Em I've ordered from sweetfeet before and have had no problems with them at all including a return. I hope you love the emu's when they arrive.

Thanks for that - it's good to know!!! I just desperately want them to fit. I'm a 4.5 shoe size but was advised to order a 4 so fingers crossed!

Em xXx

I'm drooling after the high hipper thingymabob ones, someone please tell me I don't 'need' them!!

I'm drooling after the high hipper thingymabob ones, someone please tell me I don't 'need' them!!

No no no don't look at this thread - you will then be convinced that you need some, like the rest of us. I think it must be the manufacturers of Emu doing all the writing on it to make us buy them:lol:

They've just arrived and are yummy!!! Only thing is, not sure if they're a bit small. I'm a 4.5 and went for a 4 but will they give a little? I soooooo want to keep them!

Em xXx

Well my Bearpaws arrived today and they are well made boots. Fab service from Amazon as two day delivery for FREE! Are you listening QVC?

Sadly though I went with the sizing advice and bought one size bigger but too big for me as I like a snug fit grrrrrr.

Mine also arrived this morning - at the office - have tried them on and now don't want to take them off - they look a bit naff with my work gear.

They are sooo cosy - now want to get home to wear them properly with some jeans etc. I think I could be wearing them tonight when foruming with you lot on the sofa.

I have already been back on to have a look for another pair in a different colour!!!

Well done Amazon - what a good delivery service and FREE!!!!

Mine also arrived this morning - at the office - have tried them on and now don't want to take them off - they look a bit naff with my work gear.

I have already been back on to have a look for another pair in a different colour!!!

Well done Amazon - what a good delivery service and FREE!!!!

Aren't they are sooo cosy Rosey!!!!
I arrived this morning in the office and my mini emus in sand were waiting for me.... didn't try them on yet as I am wearing a skirt today and wouldn't look very smart. Very happy bunny!!
I have the black ones on my way as well.... and ordered the low stingers in chesnut, will be shipped on 2/2 only. I was thinking of cancelling this order as I have the sand and black ones (o yes and the chocolate bearpaws lol), but they are sooo comfy I am in doubt to cancel or not. Will I still wear them next year? I could wear them in the for office if I wear a sporty-chic outfit lol

Talking of lovely Amazon (in the QVC thread haha) I have gone back on there today and they are offering me a one month free trial of their next day PRIME delivery service for FREE!

Just have to remember to cancel before they charge the annual fee...

I've been wearing mine all morning and have decided they are the best thing EVER!!

Em xxx

Mine just arrived.
First thought they are far better quality than the Bronte and also smaller fit.
I bought sheepskin insoles for my Bronte and still walking out of them.
The Stringer and easier to get on as well for some reason too.

Very pleased.

They've just arrived and are yummy!!! Only thing is, not sure if they're a bit small. I'm a 4.5 and went for a 4 but will they give a little? I soooooo want to keep them!

Em xXx

Being sheepskin they will give,EmJ,so don't worry:1:

So pleased that you are all loving your Emus and managed to get swift delivery and great prices!!

Thanks Sweetpea, having worn them most of the morning (only reluctantly removing them to have a shower!!!) I reckon they'll be absolutely fine size-wise!

In fact, I'm trying to stop myself from buying another pair!!!!!

Em xXx

Thanks Sweetpea, having worn them most of the morning (only reluctantly removing them to have a shower!!!) I reckon they'll be absolutely fine size-wise!

In fact, I'm trying to stop myself from buying another pair!!!!!

Em xXx

I couldnt resist Emj, and bought 3 emu pairs in total lol!!!
I wouldnt have bought them at full price though!

Mine were delivered today too although they are a bit too big on me ( I ordered a size 3) they are slightly shorter than I envisaged but you cant complain at £35 delivered, and the service would put QVCs to shame!

Latest posts

Back