I have...

black low stingers
black high brontes
mini chocolate stingers
high sand stingers and finally
chocolate low stingers

daren't even add up the cost

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they fit you too, otherwise I'll be making a quick exit! :quickexit: I'm going to get the lo stingers in black if these fit and I quite like the high lace up furry ones I've seen on one website! I think then I'll be eligible to join the FB club. :lolwave:

Btw, does everyone wear socks with these boots are do you go barefoot as they suggest? MTIA.

I'm sure they'll be fine, Melusina. I'll be looking at the lo stiners as soon as I've tried the ones I've ordered. I'm really looking forward to having warm feet. I personally will wear socks with the boots. However my daughter wears hers without socks.

Just wanted to say thanks for the help on this Emu Boots thread.... Ive now ordered a pair of Emu Stingers Hi in Chocolate from Amazon.... the best price I could get was £53.55, which includes free delivery & a discount, which I got from this thread..... I didn`t even realise that I needed these boots until I read this thread, lol.... Ive ordered my normal size & just hope they will ok.... So a big thanks from me...... & SO much cheaper than QVC too! :1:

I hope they fit you too, otherwise I'll be making a quick exit! :quickexit: I'm going to get the lo stingers in black if these fit and I quite like the high lace up furry ones I've seen on one website! I think then I'll be eligible to join the FB club. :lolwave:

Btw, does everyone wear socks with these boots are do you go barefoot as they suggest? MTIA.

I wear mine without socks Mel and they keep your feet at exactly the right temperature. I love mine and now have two pairs lol.

Argggggggh - just bought another pair so I'll now have a pair of Lo Stingers in Chestnut to keep my Mini Chocolate Stingers comfy!!

What I really want is a pair of Hippers but can't find any cheap enough. There were some on Amazon but they've gone up from £63.60 to £106 :eek:(

Em xXx

I have 2 pair of mini emu in sand and black and chocolate bearpaws, which are quite good too and a lot cheaper
I ordered the emu lo stingers in chesnut from amazon but had to return them as the colour was very pale and very similar to the sand ones. At least you can return them for free on amazon and DHL collects it. Another reason not to buy from qvc!!
Hmm, still tempted to buy lo stingers, as I think that the price will go up again next winter and i rather buy them now I know, this is an addict excuse...

Aren't the deluxe ones in the stinger ranger leather outer rather than suede?

Em xXx

I am waiting for a collection of some Emus by DHL.They were to small,but from what i read postage will be taken from the refund,hope i am wrong.

Ohh, I could be wrong here, I will check my Amazon refund later on.
If indeed I have to pay £5 towards to the return, I don't mind that much as theer was no postage shipping them to me and the parcel is collected, I don't have to queu at the PO

Latest posts

Back