'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear those darlings at Amazon have just tempted me by email with another pair....

Emu Australia Women's Original 50% off in lovely chocolate. Anyone know anything about this pair?

So they are but QVC pic does not look as nice as Amazon or Emu own pic of them as colour odd. Ty.

Just to say, I received my Emu Stingers Hi in Chocolate Brown yesterday from Amazon.... Oh my god, they are yummy! Am so glad I ordered my true size, an 8.... They are exceptional & would say, if anyone is a size 6 or over, then order the Emu Men`s Stingers..... they are exactly the same as the womens, but cheaper..... Oh dear..... I can see me getting the chestnut colour at some point too! :1:

Aren't they just!! I'm still hankering after a pair of the Hipper in a size 4, so if anyone finds a bargain pair, please let me know!!!

My inlaws are off to Australia tomorrow and I'm even considering trying to get them to get me a pair!!!

Em xxx

i have received today a pair of leather choc hi stingers from amazon
I love them........untill I noticed a big scratch one the right boot which damaged the leather badly. Also, these boots did not arrive in the regular Emu box.
Sadly I have to return them and cant be replaced as my size is not out of stock....

The emu stinger minis are now £77.31, the low stingers are now cheaper than the mini (£74.25), on Amazon.

Do you know my bearpaw boots have barely been off my feet since I received them!

I love wearing them so much that because these are the 12" high ones I am thinking that I am going to have to acquire some short ones so that I can wear them longer into spring as these become too warm.

Highly addictive footwear....

Okay I'm extremely jealous not in my size but quick if you are size 7 and want Emu slippers for £8.75 off to Amazon with you :D

thankyou for posting,I am very grateful and now own a pair of emu slippers in white,within 2 minutes of ordering they had sold out!
cheers qvcAddict xx

He, he - I've got those too!! And the Enu noosa slippers! My feet are never going to be cold again!

Em xXx

Hi all!

If anyone's after the Emu cleaning kit, I bought one off eBay the other day. It's a Buy-it-Now of £8 (but my £7 offer was accepted) and p&p is £2. Arrived quickly too!

Item number: 260370548912

Em xXx

my emu slippers have been dispatched so once they arrive I will let you know what they are like thankyou again qvcAddict x

Latest posts

Back