'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You have just reminded me how warm and cosy they are and as I havent been out for days due to the weather have just put them on to keep my feet warm in the house Ahhhh.........

BHS have some immitations ones that are quite good. Reduced from £20 to £8. Dark brown.

Ha, ha - I've got mine on in the house too!! I was looking at these on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00143Y9JK/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Please, someone talk me out of it - how warm can they keep your feet when really they are flip-flops!!! But, but, but they're £42 on Littlewoods and on Amazon you can still use the NUSSHOES code to get 10% so they'd be a bargain and save me wearing my stingers in the house!!!

Em xXx

Ha, ha - I've got mine on in the house too!! I was looking at these on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00143Y9JK/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Please, someone talk me out of it - how warm can they keep your feet when really they are flip-flops!!! But, but, but they're £42 on Littlewoods and on Amazon you can still use the NUSSHOES code to get 10% so they'd be a bargain and save me wearing my stingers in the house!!!

Em xXx

Oh yes they look good - I did look at the proper emu mule slippers but they are more expensive than the stingers - would rather wear them. I have some black stingers already in my amazon basket - just getting the courage up to press the button to order (keep thinking how much I have already spent on emus, and just beauty direct and yankee doodle - thanks to you lot!!!) I might just be tempted to add these as well - what a pity I didnt win the lottery this week!!!!

Ps Em you need to talk me out of it too!!!

Problem is, we'll end up talking each other INTO it!! I'm a sucker for candles and cosmetics too!

Em xXx

Problem is, we'll end up talking each other INTO it!! I'm a sucker for candles and cosmetics too!

Em xXx

I am bored stuck at home due to the snow and have already talked myself into an order for some candles and some smashbox today. Just need to keep from pressing the submit button on the Amazon order.

You must not give in to temptation - you must not give in to temptation.

But then you do deserve to spoil yourself once in a while........:zip:

I'm the same - stuck at home, only internet shopping for company ;o)

Actually I did manage to give the lounge a really good clean and do some marking. DH an LO are home now though!

Em xXx

P.S. Not that I'm going to buy any you understand but slippers - pink or white??? ;o)

Last edited:
Emu boots

I got mine from New Zealand - Nature's Shop.co.nz

cannot speak too highly of the service. Lo slinger for £44 post free. it did take 2 weeks to arrive and had to pay £12 duty, which was refunded by them immediately.

got some nice slippers too, not that I am tempting anyone, you understand!

I'm the same - stuck at home, only internet shopping for company ;o)

Actually I did manage to give the lounge a really good clean and do some marking. DH an LO are home now though!

Em xXx

P.S. Not that I'm going to buy any you understand but slippers - pink or white??? ;o)

I was thinking the pink - more girly and being practical would not show the dirt as much - not that I am talking you into buying any.

I might get some as I dropped an oven chip on my stingers when I was cooking tea in them so the slippers are a necessity now - don't want to ruin them.

well I resisted & resisted & then I bought myself the high hip in black for my own valentine's present (how sad is that?) but a good enough excuse dontcha think?!! I'm worth it :D

Sounds perfect Justine :D

Will look stylish, keep you warm but won't complain about being left home if you fancy time with a different model. Ideal man really.

ps Resistance is futile if you read this thread....

Latest posts

Back