Emu Tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just bought these exact same boots on Amazon in the navy for £76 with a 20% discount and free delivery, so in total only £60.80! :grin:

I agree amazon Can be loads cheaper but easy pays were the reason I bought as I can't afford to pay for the boots in one go.
I had a look on amazon last night and the chocolate were still £100 which is just too much for me to pay out
I have had both emus and Uggs,both decent quality IMO.

I think these are a huge price,I think you're getting into Ugg prices now.I have just recently purchased the same boots from Ugg at around £89 from little woods.

I remember buying my Emu's from littlewoods about 5 years ago.I have this TSV in sand and black at a cost of £40 back then.I later sold my sand,as I never wore them and got £38 for them on ebay out of season.My black ones are still going strong.

I will not be buying this TSV!!

I'm a size 6 and ordered a 6. At first I was worried they would be too small when I put them on but after wearing them for an hour or two the fur bedded in and they were really comfy. So I'd say if you are a full size, order your normal size.

my money is safe. atm i cant even get to most of the products on Q... luckily i have had a very cheap week lol

Happy with bear paws from tk around the 40.00 mark. I just can't justify spending that amount on a pair of boots!

I'm happy with the Costco own brand ones I got for £29.99 last month!
They have them in Black, Grey, Chocolate & Tan

Last edited:
Ok do you need to go down a size?

The prices really vary on Amazon, I wanted purple but they are £145!

I bought my Stingers Lo from Amazon size7 but could have done with a 6, I will just have to put on big socks when I wear them. I think they cost about £90 but no p&p....I would say go down a size....

Last edited:
Happy with bear paws from tk around the 40.00 mark. I just can't justify spending that amount on a pair of boots!

You and I might have the same boots :eek:)

I bought my Bearpaws after ordering and sending back Emu boots because they were too big. I wasn't prepared to buy any more without trying them on first.

From my experience I would definitely go down a size but that may not be the case with all Emu boots. They were lovely though.

Got my emu boots last year from QVC and have to say I love them and they are still cheaper than the uggs.

I would love a pair of Emus, I don't have a nice warm pair of boots for winter, but they are too expensive for me. I am going into TK Maxx tomorrow to see if they have any nice Bearpaw ones. I don't hold out too much hope as our TK is pretty useless, but you never know.

Speaking of being warm - on last nights' Emu show, the guest was telling us how warm they will keep your feet and you will save on heating bills. Eh?? What about the rest of your body? I know they have to do their best to sell items, but some of them do say daft things. Debbie Flint is just as bad, at one stage telling us to buy a pair for a friend!! I wish I had friends as generous as her!

Latest posts

Back