Estee Lauder TSV 03/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When will any company do just "gift"?? I'd love to walk in and someone hands me a free perfume or lipstick. I did once get a free sausage in Morrisons (ooer missus) and I did get a horrible free shot in the pub yesterday - baileys and creme de menthe. I drank it too, what was I thinking??

CC

When will any company do just "gift"?? I'd love to walk in and someone hands me a free perfume or lipstick. I did once get a free sausage in Morrisons (ooer missus) and I did get a horrible free shot in the pub yesterday - baileys and creme de menthe. I drank it too, what was I thinking??

CC
Now your beginning to echo a presenter walking in a place to receive free gifts. Surely that’s what they do everyday to find parcels outside their dressing rooms or inside if their roomies have taken them in. 😉😂

Just seen three free minis with a £75 spend in an email if it’s of any interest but use by tomorrow 10am

Attachments

• F2C52D31-D2D7-405C-A1EA-DCF94BF10253.jpeg
    F2C52D31-D2D7-405C-A1EA-DCF94BF10253.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 98
I'm well stocked up on EL and a little really does go a long way. I've just got round to the new formula of the ANR eyecream from my stash and despite using it for years, it now irritates my eyes. Why try and fixed a longstanding, strong seller if it isn't broken. I can only deduce that the new, improved formula is actually a cost-cutting exercise and is in fact, an inferior version of it.

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Anti Aging Heroes Collection TSV 03/03/22 (going Live Early)

50ml Resilience Multi-Effect Night Moisturiser Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Creme RRP £80 + post
15ml Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme RRP £54 + post
50ml Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex RRP £82 + post
15ml Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex RRP £48 + post

Total RRP £264 + post

Attachments

• Estee Lauder TSV 1.jpg
    Estee Lauder TSV 1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 125
I'm not bothering with this, I've got a full bottle of ANR +the eye cream in the cupboard.

Just to warn everyone.....that resilience moisturiser has a really strong overpowering scent.
I had a sample of it to try, it's headache inducing (for me anyway) but then I'm sensitive to strong perfume in skincare products (migraines)

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection
Item 246246
QVC Price £200.00
TSV Price £92.94

3 Easy Pays of £30.98

If youth-boosting skincare is exactly what the doctor ordered, Estee Lauder is here to save the day. With hero products like Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex and new-to-QVC Resilience Multi-effect Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Cream SPF 15, there's plenty in this edit to help create the look of smoother, brighter skin. Plus, with two formulas ently only available at QVC? No? Best not delay!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £260. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £92.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £163.11.

Anti-ageing heroes - in this collection, you'll find two of Estee Lauder's most coveted formulas - Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex and Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex. Known for helping create the look of a smoother, more radiant complexion, they're a must in your anti-ageing routine.

New to QVC - this is one you won't have seen on our shelves before! Resilience Multi-effect Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Cream SPF 15 is making its debut in this collection, helping to deeply hydrate your skin to give the look of firmness, plumpness and radiance.

Contains:
1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while working to promote a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion. Boasting an oil-free texture to suit all skin types, this complex is enriched with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts1 x Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex (15ml) - a concentrated treatment with a lightweight gel texture that works to improve the look of the visible impact of lack of sleep, including blue light and the look of damage from environmental assaults, while encouraging a brightened and hydrated under-eye appearance. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, extracts of algae, chamomile and watermelon, as well as Estee Lauder's ChronoluxCB1 x Resilience Multi-effect Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Cream SPF 15 (50ml) - an intensely moisturising cream designed to promote the look of plump, supple skin. Infused with broad-spectrum SPF 15, IR-Defense Technology and antioxidants, this cream helps to support the skin's natural moisture barrier while working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles1 x Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme (15ml) - a multi-taking moisturiser that works to leave eyes looking firmer, refreshed and more youthful. Features IR-Defense Technology, this eye crème infuses the skin with moisture and helps to support the skin's natural moisture barrier

I'm not bothering with this, I've got a full bottle of ANR +the eye cream in the cupboard.

Just to warn everyone.....that resilience moisturiser has a really strong overpowering scent.
I had a sample of it to try, it's headache inducing (for me anyway) but then I'm sensitive to strong perfume in skincare products (migraines)
eeeeeek - tsv is ££££ but could be a good buy (llloooooyd??)
However your warning gives caution...How strong is the smell? Can you give a similar smell or well known perf that is as strong as? Hard, I know, but can you try?

Latest posts

Back