Fab at 40 and beyond.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Just noticed the scar under Beulla's chin. Any thoughts on whether its a chin implant? Please don't tell me off for starting a rumour, I am just being nosey.:cheeky:

haven't noticed the others but karen,as pretty as she is,does look as though shes had work done.Good luck to them,! say,if they can afford it and are pleased with it.

I am sure this has been mentioned before and it was held to be from cosmetic surgery. I think it was in a thread about who had and hadn't had work done, lapsing occasionally into who ought to. I think it was when AY was on one of her rants about using models on beauty shows who'd had work done. Can't say much now she is plugging plastic Lulu's skincare range can she?

I don't mind the models having cosmetic surgery, but I do mind QVC-AY.... claiming that all the models are real, and slag off botox, face lift etc... when the evidence is clearly there for us to see : many models had a face lift.
AY keeps on claiming that the beautiful faces are only in great shape because of the different brands they sell.......... not!!!

Yes I noticed the scar. Also it looked red and angry with the Alpha H being applied to it too.

AY looks a sight in the short red dress and black tights with thick thighs on show.

Yes I noticed the scar. Also it looked red and angry with the Alpha H being applied to it too.

AY looks a sight in the short red dress and black tights with thick thighs on show.

Not a good look on her is it.

I love the way Leighton Denny speaks over her and basically told her to shut up so he could explain what's in the kit.

I'm no AY fan, but I thought she looked good today. I don't know what it was; the other day I had her looking like a hooker in her red dress, but today she looked nice.
Good old LD! He knows how to shut her up and put her in her place. It's truly a pleasure to watch.

I noticed the scar too, but I guess you won't notice it unless you are at knee level looking up at her. My daughter has a scar slightly smaller than that in the same place but her was due to falling off the toilet seat when she was a toddler and having to get it stitched, needless to say she has not fallen off one since she's 28 now lol!

piper

Just came to look at this thread and thought it said fat at 40 and beyond then realised its fab at 40 and beyond lol.

haven't noticed the others but karen,as pretty as she is,does look as though shes had work done.Good luck to them,! say,if they can afford it and are pleased with it.

Fair enough if they have work done as long as they don't pretend the results are from products alone.

It's the hypocrisy of it all that gets to me. Ali Young babbles on and on about not being in favour of cosmetic surgery, and has a real dig at some of the models for having work done, then sits there blithely spouting crap about the wonders of some gunk in a pot when she's sitting there trying to flog Lulu's muck and Tova's embalming fluid.

Yeah, Leighton and stand up for himself! On a show recently, he let her know he was 'not talking to her', or words to those effect, because she had on some other nail varnish brand (it was black in colour, don't know the brand of course!) and plowed on with the show!

:cool2:
It's the hypocrisy of it all that gets to me. Ali Young babbles on and on about not being in favour of cosmetic surgery, and has a real dig at some of the models for having work done, then sits there blithely spouting crap about the wonders of some gunk in a pot when she's sitting there trying to flog Lulu's muck and Tova's embalming fluid.

Yep, she's got a brass neck
Thinking of her next paycheque

:cool2:

Latest posts

Back