Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ali K posted the following on her latest blog, yet another one mentioning her purchases which is something I've never known them do before this year šŸ˜

'Once I started looking through the other brands that will be featuring on the day I realised I have bought from most of them!'

This was the term that us Brighton teens back in the day used for vomitting!
I have a friend who says chucking, both are gross so I'll rewrite the sentence.

'Looking at her recently she appears to be another one of the tat peddlers who has gained weight during lockdown#3 so limiting her cheese intake might be a good idea. Miaow šŸ˜¼'

Katy Pullinger was begging the cheese maker for some truffle cheese yesterday. How greedy she looked, cramming the samples into her mouth.

I saw that, she was utterly shameless, the hint she dropped was so heavy if it had landed on her foot it would have broken her toes.

Andi Peters wasn't much better.

I was considering getting something for a cheese addict friend for his upcoming birthday but the sight of the pair of them shoving the food into their gobs made me feel nauseous so over the channel went.

Yes Twilight I feel like that about her too. How can someone love themselves like she does and know everything?
I laughed earlier today. She posted a photo of her face, as she does, on her instagram showing the Zookie marine collagen. One of the comments tells her itā€™s not a good look and that she looks like she is sucking a lemon. I wonder how long that comment stays there. She wonā€™t be happy because she thinks she is quite a looker. I assume that because a close up of her face is always in the corner.
I see from her recent blog that two more members of the Flint clan are doing their bit as volunteers at the vaccination centre. I do hope that like Debbie they get their Covid vaccine. I have a few friends, in their Seventies, who are still waiting for theirs and they wonā€™t be too pleased.
A couple of weeks on & she's interviewed nurses at the vaccine centre. Maybe she's thinking about replacing Kay Burley :ROFLMAO: Just look under Best Job Ever.

She canā€™t ever do her bit quietly can she? She will say she is doing it to raise awareness and to encourage people to go along to the vaccination centres. I donā€™t doubt there might be a bit of that but with Debbie there is always an undercurrent of self promotion.

I wondered how long it would take Chuntley to stick the extensions back on. One cant do much with a severe bob and fringe.

Today on Nina Leonard, she took great pains to explain that all fashion is 'borrowed' , as were the earrings she was wearing, and they had to buy the products if they wanted them. Then said they were given products to 'trial' at home. So on the one hand.................... :unsure:

They only hear what they want to hear. Iā€™ll try again. Catherine what happens to the products you try at home? If they stay at your home then they are freebies. Also, you donā€™t need those freebies in order to do your job do you? How do you manage to sell products you have not tried at home? Stop it with these silly stories. Some of your customers find it rather offensive.

Funny how suddenly there is this "not me Guv" protestations from presenters that they don't get freebies - clearly someone has been reading the comments on here. 'bout time too.
There might be protestations from presenters but the are still all doing it. Even Kathy who was on sick leave had to get her breadmaker and set of reading glasses all shared with us on her blog with accompanying photographs.

She didnā€™t even disguise it as a joke. They apparently all want it at home, ā€œ thereā€™s 4 of us at the moment and itā€™s not just himā€. l take it she is referring to the husband.
Howevaaaaa, she added that they are given products to try and write blogs about them. Please excuse the bold font but I have to do it.

QVC presenters and bosses. The fact that your salespeople are given samples, freebies, call them what you like, does NOT help your customers. It benefits those receiving them and their families, sorry Mr Roberts I know you love that shower gel.

The guests are there for the detailed information. The salespeople are there to represent us, the customers, to ask questions on our behalf. There is a huge sample of us, your customers, who will be happy to report to you that filling presentersā€™ homes with expensive items like Dysons, Ninjas, gym equipment, electrical products, beauty products, skin care, footwear, Le Creuset etc and them writing blogs, producing vlogs DOES NOT HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS. Greedy presenters are the only beneficiaries.
IF they are given products to try at home WHY do they need BA. If they have a female presenter on a jewellery show WHY do they need a model????

Frankly the sight of Miceal's little thigh wibbling & wobbling about as that bizarre gadget pummelled at it
The same when anyone on TV/radio is introduced they feel the need to say,ā€yes, hello, good morningā€. It was annoying when David Frost said it but it is everyone now.
Hello,Good Morning and Welcome.

Lucky Craig, he has been given both options of the MB TSV to unbox at home. He has posted 2 videos on his blog. Whilst it might help some people decide to buy it itā€™s completely lost on me. He irritates me beyond belief and of course he needs a special unboxing ceremony having no previous knowledge of MB products. Iā€™ll buy direct from Molton Brown when I need to and buy exactly what I like. For me it is very reassuring that I am not contributing to his huge salary. I hope that all these freebies are making him very happy. I wonder who else will need to try this brand at home, have they not come across Molton Brown before?

Latest posts

Back