Genie Instant Line Smoother

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I tried this a couple of years ago and it didn't do anything for me, but I'm tempted to have another go with the TSV. Has anyone else been happy with it and could you persuade me please ?

I tried this a couple of years ago and it didn't do anything for me, but I'm tempted to have another go with the TSV. Has anyone else been happy with it and could you persuade me please ?

I was tempted to try this a year or so ago and have to say it didn't do anything for me and went straight back. I had more success with eyesential but didn't like the fact that you can't use moisturizer with this one. I have now decided that my laughter lines add character and hopefully show that I'm fundamentally a happy person!

I think this is one where you won't hear them banging on all day about the reviews on the website!

I think this is one where you won't hear them banging on all day about the reviews on the website!

Yep, Ive been tempted in the past but the reviews are a bit :puke:.

Though looking at some of the models they've got trying it this morning looking quite as scary as they do in the 'after' pictures I think I'm tempted less. :tongue:

I'm really tempted to buy it but like apple says, the reviews aren't the best - A few of the reviews have stated that the models don't smile and sit there with a straight face. Would laugh if someone phoned in to ask if one of the models could smile and see if the results are the same!!!

Last edited:
I bought it in a TSV a few years ago. It made no difference whatsoever and went back. I wondered why my eyebrow didn't lift like Frankie the model and on closer inspection realised it was plucked higher on the side that had been genied.

Frankie the model has an asymetrical face as it is. they tend to use her a lot for 'before and after' shots

oops i thought it was a deliberate eyebrow plucking ploy to get everyone buying. I can imagine the advert now. Model with asymetrical face wanted to suck viewers in to buying product that doesn't work.

I've got a bottle and hardly ever use it. It's just ok but not worth the effort really. I can see a little difference but I suspect no-one else can so I keep it for high days and holidays. Gives a smoother look but not a miracle worker, surprise surprise. As for smiling, your lines are there as usual but return to the smooth look. Not worth an extra daily step in the beauty routine imo.

Yuck, horrible stuff! It made my face feel all clogged up and claggy, it rolled my makeup off and gives a very matte look, which I really don't like. I certainly won't be going near it again.

I bought some (not from QVC) and thought it didn't make that much difference, but I did slap it all over my face prior to having my passport picture taken in one of those photo booths. This was the 3rd time I'd been because the first 2 had made me look about 110 and severely depressed!!!!

Anyway, the photos weren't too bad and when my friend looked at my passport she said 'oh, that's quite a nice picture of you isn't it?' I just smiled graciously and said nothing :wink:

hmm I'm not too bad for wrinkles but do have forehead and 11 lines which really bother me. would this be any use for just those specific areas?
help me fart on this please......

I tried it, a waste of the P&P for me, no difference and it felt horrible. Tried it a lot but nothing happened.

Just been viewing the 4pm show and was a little tempted - came on here to see what people think - thanks to everyone that has posted their expereience, I think my money is safe

Bea

I was tempted to try this a year or so ago and have to say it didn't do anything for me and went straight back. I had more success with eyesential but didn't like the fact that you can't use moisturizer with this one. I have now decided that my laughter lines add character and hopefully show that I'm fundamentally a happy person!

Have to say that this is one of the few products on QVC that has actually worked for me!

Latest posts

Back