Gnome more, please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Last year they started in January, but now they've let the garden gnome out of his shed even before Christmas! Now we can look forward to seven months of gardening twaddle, dead plants, illegal ball handling and grown 'n' spray! Oh joy. Not to mention the endless TSVs on top of hours of boredom. Everything has its place and the place for this is somewhere else thanks. I don't think this is the way for QVC to start the year with a bang.

Doesn't it go 'Santa comes but once a year but when he does he fills your stocking'? lol

better than filling yer boots !

I assume we are talking about RJ ? Been out all day not seen any Q.

If I hear him giving out wrong info, or withholding important info about plants next year I will be complaining.

Linda XX

I thought it was about Richard Jackson or Craig when I saw the heading. Since it is about gardening, it must be about Richard Jackson. I like to learn more about gardening, but I don't think RJ is the best person for that......he is no expert on gardening, more interested in making money for himself, flogging his grow more product.

He's on again now. I'm not sure why it needs 3 of them to talk about some hyacinth bulbs growing in a pot.

Latest posts

Back