Gossip Watch TSV -Fri 18 Dec - any ideas anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If its just the matter of making extra holes I am pleased as I can do that, how are the faces Bigcat on the tiny wrist?

BB, I measured them...
oval is approx. 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" 3.8 x 3 cm
Heart is 1 1/4 x 1 1/4" 2.8 x 3.1cm
barrel is just over 1 1/4 x 1 1/4" 3.2cm x 2.9cm

band smallest hole at 6 1/2", largest (last) at 8 1/2"

the face on the purple takes up over half the front of my wrist if you see what I mean - but I like the way it looks - I have a 6.5 inch wrist - HTH!!

BB, I measured them...
oval is approx. 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" 3.8 x 3 cm
Heart is 1 1/4 x 1 1/4" 2.8 x 3.1cm
barrel is just over 1 1/4 x 1 1/4" 3.2cm x 2.9cm

band smallest hole at 6 1/2", largest (last) at 8 1/2"

:mysmilie_687: I should be ok I think will have to see how they sit on my wrist! I am 6"- 6.5".

Mine's showng as dispatched to be delivered byroyal mail

How do you know it's Royal Mail, please? I can't see this anywhere on my email or account details.

I remember noting that it was going to be sent by Parcelnet when I made the order.

I'm disappointed that I haven't received them yet as one was going to be for a Christmas Eve Secret Santa present and I had to buy something else today. Still got a couple of days to go though so fingers crossed.

:mysmilie_698: My watches have just been delivered by RM and I agree they are a better fit for peeps with bigger wrists and probably look better on too, but I love them so will keep them and will add a few more holes on the strapes :mysmilie_82: My DD loves them too so we will share :)

How do you know it's Royal Mail, please? I can't see this anywhere on my email or account details.

I remember noting that it was going to be sent by Parcelnet when I made the order.

I'm disappointed that I haven't received them yet as one was going to be for a Christmas Eve Secret Santa present and I had to buy something else today. Still got a couple of days to go though so fingers crossed.

Hi it showed on my original order and I phoned cs to ask cos I fear they wont arrive in time....guess what if they don't its because of the weather what a cop out:mysmilie_698:

Mine came today the post lady brought them, really pleased with with
them, they will make lovely presents

Got mine today by Royal Mail.

They are larger than any other Gossip watches I have had but should be OK if I add an extra hole.

To be fair to QVC, they were "delivered in time for Christmas" and I hope everyone gets theirs too.

Happy Christmas everyone

Got mine too, a lot 'more' of a watch than I thought they would be. Good quality and pleased they've arrived in time considering I purchased them after midnight early Saturday morning. Hope my DD's love them, I'm undecided as to give my eldest the purple or the black as we both adore purple. A happy buy.

Got mine today too. They're very nice for the price and I'm sure my teenagers will like them. Well done QVC. :mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

Got to hand it to you, you sometimes tock sense.... even if it does wind me up a bit... :mysmilie_840:

Hope they arrive tomorrow perdita :) I had to add 3 holes on the straps to make it fit :mysmilie_93: just getting away with it as the strap is just under the watch face!

Last edited:
Hope they arrive tomorrow perdita :) I had to add 3 holes on the straps to make it fit :mysmilie_93: just getting away with it as the strap is just under the watch face!

May I ask what you used to make the holes, please? I guess you have lots of "pokey tools" for your beading?

:mysmilie_687:

Mine still hasn't arrived!! Getting very impatient now..this is very unlike Hermes (in my area anyway) to take so long!

Latest posts

Back