Harold Gloockler.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on own up who's buying, i can't believe the prices and the items are terrible. Harold is off his rocker.

Well, he's quite entertaining in a car crash kind of way. I wish I saw his TV programme now, he's quite bonkers! :giggle:

Yappy presenter.......

Anne Dawson may be 'having the best time today', but I wish she'd shut up interrupting H G...with her constant monotonous 'I tell you what' and 'Do you know what' and all said in 'capital letters'! :headbang: Let the guest talk.......woman!

With apologies to any AD fans, but she's really getting on my wick atm. trying to talk over him all the time. :confused:

MARVELLOUS!

this is what i want to see on shopping telly :giggle:

he just said when you get up in the morning wait at least 60 minutes before you look in the mirror "vhy vould you vant to look before zees? are you mad?"

i'm going to try that :up:

Anne Dawson may be 'having the best time today', but I wish she'd shut up interrupting H G...with her constant monotonous 'I tell you what' and 'Do you know what' and all said in 'capital letters'! :headbang: Let the guest talk.......woman!

With apologies to any AD fans, but she's really getting on my wick atm. trying to talk over him all the time. :confused:

:mysmilie_61:

That was the most entertaining hour I think I've ever seen on le Q. Can you imagine if HRH had been presenting and they were both fighting for the camera's attention? :giggle:

Do you think he might be David Guest's love child?

Do you know what (to quote AD)......:blush:......I wondered who HG reminded me of, but the only name that came to mind was....Pavarotti....( must be the black hair, beard and of course..............the eyebrows)!

Shall be watching him later on and enjoying the outrageousness..........oh my god!! :happy:

He's great entertainment but not at his bonkers best with AD, mind you anybody would be hard pushed to have fun on air with her. :wonder: Harald is best teamed with JF, I know she's not everyone's cuppa but she has a way with him, and John Barrowman, and their shows are always a ball. :clapping:

I cant make my mind up wether Harald is a sad result of an tragic and emotional childhood or wether he is a talented genious who has the best publicist/management on earth along with his plastic surgeon,hairdresser and makeup artist. He talks about his dad killing his mother and hitting her in front of him etc. I suspect he may be a mixture of both senarios? I respected his attitude to charity giving - he donates money and time to animal and childrens charities - he seems a lovely human being and he really brightens up the QVC schedule(although i personally could never carry off any of his jewellery/clothes designs!!)

That was the most entertaining hour I think I've ever seen on le Q. Can you imagine if HRH had been presenting and they were both fighting for the camera's attention? :giggle:

Last night I'm sure Julia said she was on with Harold(every time I say that I hear Steptoe's voice) at 8pm tonight.

Last night I'm sure Julia said she was on with Harold(every time I say that I hear Steptoe's voice) at 8pm tonight.

Yes I heard her say that she will be on with him sometime today, I expect she will be in one of his creations, (size small):grin: Thank gawd I will miss it. Two attention seekers on one show is just two much for me..

Latest posts

Back