help re alpha h liquid gold

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mandik

Registered Shopper
hi guys...i stockpiled on the alpha h day and night 5 piece kit a few months ago and im now on my second set....only thing is, the liquid gold is clear!! i'm positive it was a gold colour, hence the name!!! it smells the same and tingles on my skin so i'm a bit confuzzled!! don't want to open the bottle in my other kit to check if that's the same as i want to keep the shelf life...:confused::confused:
mandi

The bottle of LG I'm using is clear too. I think it may discolour with age......................don't quote me on that though!

It isn't gold, that's just the name of it, because it's supposed to have such great effects, like liquid gold.

Unopened it should be OK for 2-3 years I think.

thank u...the bottle i just finished was a rusty/gold colour but did it's job!! thought it might be that colour due to the liquorice extract lol!! :blush:

I have a 200ml supersize bottle which is the 3rd bottle I have had, just been upstairs to double check and yes, it is a yellowy colour and the previous ones I have had have been the same.
:confused:

Mine's clear too! I had a small bottle as part of a 'discovery' type set about Sept/Oct last year. First time I've used it and I like it very much, it tingles but is not rough even on my sensitive cheeks lol. Can't believe how nice my skin feels in the morning.

i love it too....i'm 33 now and developed extreme acne when i was 9 yrs old! as u can imagine i have tried every trick in the book even resorting to using bleach on my face during my teens! i started using alpha h last year and i now only get the odd, slight pimple once a month and although i still have 'pot holes' on my face, my skin is the best it has ever been...all thanks to liquid gold :grin:

I wish I could use LG but when I tried my skin didn't like it. I have some liquid harmony lurking in my supplies and may give that a thorough patch test before using. I saw Michelle with Jilly on Monday and she was great, it was nice to hear her talk without many interruptions.

Latest posts

Back