Holy Grail Hand Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you really want the Holy Grail product, it has to be Jurlique Lavender hand cream! BUT it's very expensive. Great ingredients: no nasties, and it is rich, yet not greasy!! :3:

I think Neutrogena is the best hand care product you can buy. I cannot stand anything highly scented on my hands so for me it's Neutrogena or nothing.

I got some of the Zoom Dry Therapy by mail order, a few days ago - still as fab as ever - really pleased about reacquainting myself with this handcream.

So thanks for mentioning it again had forgotten all about it - didn't think it was made any more.

:biggrin

Oh I forgot to mention Trind, that's got the thin-skin-plumping effect too. QVC stock was highly perfumed, I think their new stock (they've redesigned all their packaging, hand cream's still in a plastic tube though) is a slightly different smell but I could be wrong, there's been a big gap between purchases.

clemenzina

hI cLEMENZINA - OOPS SORRY RE CAPS

Trind have just launched a new handcream for more mature ladies - I have just received our new order - it is specifically for age spots and aging skin apparently. Will have a look and let you know

Jayne

hI cLEMENZINA - OOPS SORRY RE CAPS

Trind have just launched a new handcream for more mature ladies - I have just received our new order - it is specifically for age spots and aging skin apparently. Will have a look and let you know

Jayne

That sounds interesting Jayne. My hands are just drinking up the L'Occitane shea butter at the moment - probably something to do with the fact that I don't apply it that regularly...

I now use Soap & Glory Hand Food from Boots. It is hydrating, softening and has a great smell (better than dog-lick anyway!) but isnt greasy or sticky.
It is only £4.50 for a whopping 125ml tube and they currently have a "Buy two, get the third free" offer on this range at Boots. Also love their handwash liquid. I always used to use MB handwashes, Liz Earle Hand Repair(day), and Philosophy lemon custard handcream (night) but now I dont work fulltime have had to find cheaper products. IMHO these work just as well for me.
Joy

i bought this yesterday ( 3 tubes for price of 2 ) on your recommendations and it's fab.....knocks the spots of my L'Occitane cherry blossom in terms of softness. Great price,great product. Thanks :)

I now use Soap & Glory Hand Food from Boots. It is hydrating, softening and has a great smell (better than dog-lick anyway!) but isnt greasy or sticky.
It is only £4.50 for a whopping 125ml tube and they currently have a "Buy two, get the third free" offer on this range at Boots. Also love their handwash liquid. I always used to use MB handwashes, Liz Earle Hand Repair(day), and Philosophy lemon custard handcream (night) but now I dont work fulltime have had to find cheaper products. IMHO these work just as well for me.
Joy

Thanks Joy I went and got some of this and it is great, got the body butter too which is also very good.

I just bought some of the decleor hand cream off a seller on ebay - very impressed.
Smells fab, sinks in straight away and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth to the touch. Best of all - don't have to wash it off before making cards.

Recommend it - it's coming up in the January Decleor TSV I think so I may just have to get a little stockpile going :)

Latest posts

Back