Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speaking of old TSVs, I got item number 684740 in March (a necklace, stretch bracelet and earrings, gold) in March in white and it was lovely. I ordered it again last week - same item number but £10 dearer than March - in black and was disappointed to find that the pearls are noticeably smaller :(. I counted the pearls on the necklace and there were four more on the new one, though they were the same length. It's still a nice set, but it's not the same as the original and feel it should really have a different item number. You order the same thing, you expect to get the same thing!

I made a big mistake when I ordered some 'black' pearls from the on line site. I had not seen them on the telly and assumed that black pearls were black - not a peacock blue or very dark green.
I wish they would make clear in their descriptions that these pearls are not the colour black.

Thanks...Just picked it up.....Decided I couldn't be without one, at least.

And because I didn't get one before I picked up a lovely grey coin necklace for £33 at Warrington on Friday PM. Can't find it here, but the US price is $204, so I think I got a good deal.

And still I get my floating one...fingers crossed it's a good one.

I just sent my Light Multi back so there should be another one availble soon.:p

Could I ask why you sent your multi back?, I am deciding whether or not to send mine back as the orange dye which you can see on the yellow pearls is getting on my nerves, I don't know if I could wear it.

I sent mine back...

a)I thought the colours were too wishy washy.
b) You Can see the plastic - its not nearly as invisible as I would have liked it
c) Maybe I have a fat neck but I found it was too short to lay at the length I like.

But...

It did come in a beautiful little folder/bag.

Could I ask why you sent your multi back?, I am deciding whether or not to send mine back as the orange dye which you can see on the yellow pearls is getting on my nerves, I don't know if I could wear it.

Well, rosylee, if you're not likely to wear it, it might be best to send it back and use the cash to get something else that you are going to love and use regularly, I think. It's disappointing when that happens though, isn't it?:(

That's awful. Will you be able to send them back? Do they give a guarantee with Honora?

Yes purdy I phoned CS and they are going to send out a pre paid label, they also asked whether I would be needing a replacement or a refund. In this case I am going for the refund as I've bought LOADS this month so far!!!:mad::eek::mad::eek:[/QUOTE]

Well that's something I suppose. Hope it goes smoothly!

mines going back, i find the pearls dull compared to my previous honora and it doesnt sit well on my neck,very disappointed wanted something classic but modern. I've found something a lot cheaper on ebay so I'm going for that instead.

I received mine today which wasn't on wait list but when I changed the payment method from cheque to CC the order went on awaiting stock (was told they had stock problems). I wasn't expecting this to arrive but received my light option today so hopefully all people on wait lists should receive theirs very soon.

My mum ordered the TSV in the light multi and she wore it last week a fair bit while we were away and it drove her mad!!! Why? Because the clasp kept moving round to the front, it just wouldn't stay at the back. So I think she is going to send it back

I had bought a bracelet recently too and I had it on the other day and some of the pearls fell off, the string appears to have snapped. :(

It was this bracelet http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.676924

I will need to give CS a call about it.

My mum ordered the TSV in the light multi and she wore it last week a fair bit while we were away and it drove her mad!!! Why? Because the clasp kept moving round to the front, it just wouldn't stay at the back. So I think she is going to send it back

I had bought a bracelet recently too and I had it on the other day and some of the pearls fell off, the string appears to have snapped. :(

It was this bracelet http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.676924

Thats a shame about the bracelet, it looks pretty to. I am thinking of late the quality is not quite as good as before, maybe quality is suffering due to demand. Dunno either that or some of us have been unlucky.

I can't complain at all about the quality. I bought the TSV in chocolate, and also the set of 3 bracelets and think they are gorgeous.

Also got Item No. 671699 in Pistachio and it is gorgeous too.
Been sitting out in the sun today and the pearls just glisten in the sunlight.

Mine keeps slipping round as well :( but I think I will keep it,
Thats a shame about the bracelet Sazza
My white on waitlist has been shipped

Update ............ another Honora show on 27th August.

No TSV this time - just a "try me". Wonder what it will be !

Latest posts

Back