Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for posting the pic Red - they look great on you. I'm glad I bought the white ones too now.:eek: My Light Multis came yesterday and I absolutely love them. The pearls have a great lustre and I agree the colours are darker than they seemed to be on air. I took a photo of them close up, but I still can't capture the subtlety of the colours. I love the pinky mauves, apricots and bluey greys. All different and all gorgeous.

Here you go....

qvc003.jpg

Please ignore my chicken neck!!! :eek:
Can anyone recommend a good neck cream please?! lol :eek:

:rolleyes:

I heard there were pics of you on the net with a pearl necklace but i must say i'm a tad dissapointed now.

What ?

:D

Those light multi pearls look lovely Red, thanks for posting the photo. I ordered all 3 colours and I couldn't make my mind up, but now I'm thinking I will probably have to keep all 3! I can't wait for mine to arrive. I've got the Chocolate and they are really fab, I am really pleased with them. Wore them last night and received comments!!

The necklace looks lovely on you Red. I ordered the chocolate and have the light still on cheque hold. Very tempted to change the payment, but I must wait for the chocolate option to arrive!

:eek: Naughty Snoopy!!!
21yes-no.gif

The necklace looks lovely on you Red. I ordered the chocolate and have the light still on cheque hold. Very tempted to change the payment, but I must wait for the chocolate option to arrive!

I think the light multi would look lovely with your skin tone, BH.
When I get the white, if it is just as nice as the multi, I think I may get the chocolate when it comes back in stock. :eek:

The light multi option of the tsv item 685413 is in stock - just bought one :) Thought I would mention it as I know some of you regretted not getting it as I did. Be quick girls!

The light multi option of the tsv item 685413 is in stock - just bought one :) Thought I would mention it as I know some of you regretted not getting it as I did. Be quick girls!

Madge, you'll be the death of my bank account!!!! But a big thank-you. :)

Madge, you'll be the death of my bank account!!!! But a big thank-you. :)

Ahhhh you know you want it! :) After seeing red's photo how could we resist, can't wait for it to arrive! :) Glad you got it!

My multi TSV has arrived already!!!! :eek: :)

It looks darker than it appeared on TV, especially the yellow pearl, but I love it!!! I put in on immediately and it looks even better on.

Can't wait for the white to arrive but that was only shipped today... :eek:

Having seen the picture on you Red, which looks great by the way and thanks for posting I think your yellow is a lot darker than mine, when I put mine on I actually thought why have they put 2 of the same colour together but one is yellow and one is peachy/pink colour

Is the package small enough to fit through the letter box? Waiting for mine, I ordered 2 of the light multi so not sure if they will be in the same package. Probably too big for the letter box so i will have to collect from the PO:(

Is the package small enough to fit through the letter box? Waiting for mine, I ordered 2 of the light multi so not sure if they will be in the same package. Probably too big for the letter box so i will have to collect from the PO:(

Yes, mine was put through the letterbox yesterday when I was out Lozi,
Sorry just re-read you have 2 but I think it should still be ok as it is really quite thin

I received my TSV in chocolate multi yesterday and was so pleased with it,but kicking myself for controling my spending on the day as I really wanted the light multi too.Having seen Red's photo I've been trying the item number periodically and it just popped up again as one in stock a few minutes ago! Keep trying ladies you might be lucky if someone cancels or returns one.Good Luck!!!

Honora pearls

I have just received my Honora TSV, and am not very happpy with the yellow pearls in it, they have what looks like orange ink where they have been threaded, one is particulary bad it has transferred onto the pearl and is quite noticeable. Also I have received a pearl necklace in the pastel multi with large pearls in a 20" and one of the pearls at the topped which is ringed, looks like it has a split in it, this is about £70 with the p&p so don't know if I should keep it, has anyone else noticed the TSV has the same problem. :(:(:(

I have just received my Honora TSV, and am not very happpy with the yellow pearls in it, they have what looks like orange ink where they have been threaded, one is particulary bad it has transferred onto the pearl and is quite noticeable. Also I have received a pearl necklace in the pastel multi with large pearls in a 20" and one of the pearls at the topped which is ringed, looks like it has a split in it, this is about £70 with the p&p so don't know if I should keep it, has anyone else noticed the TSV has the same problem. :(:(:(

As much as this is disappointing, I would send them back . I'd also ring ahead and ask for the p and p back. They do say that the pearls are all individual etc, but the string should not be discoloured and if the other pearl is cracked you will lose it sooner or later.

I received some bracelets today - and they are too big for me - but also too loosely strung so they are going back.

Latest posts

Back