Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, who had a good day with Honora? I only ordered the one and I'm pleased I managed to be so restrained!!

Did anyone else resist?:)

I didn't order anything. I was waiting for a classic non stretch bracelet with large round pearls, which didn't show up.
Or a necklace with large even round pearls, preferably pink or white (i didn't want rondell pearls, or the ribbed ones, just plain round 9mm pearls all of the same size)
I love Honora, but didn't buy anything:p

Ah well, hope you love the necklaces when you get them, envy envy. Couldn't make up my mind last night and thought I'll do it in the morning...but was going out with friends today and they got here before I could do anything.

So sad sad story in that by the time I got to the computer at gone 8pm they were all well and truly sold out. And sadness of sadness to read this thread and find there was a waitlist even....I'll never forgive myself:eek:

My multi TSV has arrived already!!!! :eek: :)

It looks darker than it appeared on TV, especially the yellow pearl, but I love it!!! I put in on immediately and it looks even better on.

Can't wait for the white to arrive but that was only shipped today... :eek:

My Chocolate multi has arrived and it's lovely, the cord really does look invisible, I'm gobsmacked!:eek: I can't wait for the others. (I had them delivered to work coz of hubby):D

I managed to order the multi and white, not arrived yet, via QMobile as I was on holiday. Unfortunately, everything else I tried to order wouldn't go through as it kept saying my details were invalid. Or maybe it was the phone fairy keeping my money in my pocket! :D

My chocolate multi has arrived, as has the set of 3 chocolate bracelets.
They are gorgeous - all I'm waiting for now is my earrings !!

Wonder when Ralph is due back again ! ;)

My chocolate multi has arrived, as has the set of 3 chocolate bracelets.
They are gorgeous - all I'm waiting for now is my earrings !!

Wonder when Ralph is due back again ! ;)

Very soon, I hope. I had the multi on waitlist but cancelled as Liz Earle, L'Occitane and Skagen are coming up and I'll be spending then.

Reading all the praise for the TSV here has made me a bit sorry I cancelled!:(

I think I heard Ralph say he was due back in September!!!

Edit; No strike that, I know he said it. He said he thought he would be back in September.....:lol1:

Last edited:
I think I heard Ralph say he was due back in September!!!

Edit; No strike that, I know he said it. He said he thought he would be back in September.....:lol1:

Sigh! Swoon! Counting the days, Ralph...

Chocolate multi arrived and it's gorgeous! Don't know about anyone else, but I'm very impressed with the little custom case it comes in - wish I'd spotted that during the presentation as they'd make lovely gifts packaged like that... :thumbsup:

I think is my favourite TSV EVER! :)
I can see me wearing it every day.
Hope I love the white one too.

My white one has arrived. I love it but it is a bit snug on my neck or is that the style, I can get my fingers between the necklace and my neck but it seems close to my neck somehow. It is very pretty and would go with anything. Hope you all get yours soon.LOL:)

My white one has arrived. I love it but it is a bit snug on my neck or is that the style, I can get my fingers between the necklace and my neck but it seems close to my neck somehow. It is very pretty and would go with anything. Hope you all get yours soon.LOL:)

Clevercat - it's a little snug on my neck too but I have put my silver extender on it. It does help !

I got my choc multi and it is gorgeous ,have light on cheque hold ,dont know whether to go for it on not ,anyone who has their light multi ..can u please tell me how it is???

Latest posts

Back