Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After dithering about since midnight, plus reading the comments from all of the Honora fans here, I've given in and ordered the white necklace! (It's all they have left now!) I've never owned any pearls before, so this will be my very first Honora purchase! Ooh! I can't wait to receive it now!:D

:D ordered 2 pastel one for me and one for friend and... yipee showing already as been shipped, can't wait!

I've also ordered the multi and got white on cheque hold..... :eek:

Red made me do it!
smilie_GinnyWeasley.gif
Still, they'll make a nice Christmas pressie for someone, and if I can't think of anyone, then I'll just send them to me! lol

Flossy, good for you. I'd go for a nice long walk, just to be sure! ;)
Sheila, you're going to love them.

looby, ahhhhh a girl after my own heart!

Little_Devil.jpg

Last edited:
Red made me do it!
smilie_GinnyWeasley.gif
Still, they'll make a nice Christmas pressie for someone, and if I can't think of anyone, then I'll just send them to me! lol

Flossy, good for you. I'd go for a nice long walk, just to be sure! ;)
Sheila, you're going to love them.

looby, ahhhhh a girl after my own heart!

Little_Devil.jpg

I made you do it?????
I've not changed my cheque hold yet so could still cancel..... :rolleyes:

And Aries what are you ... me for?! :p

Bought the light multi just after midnight, was tempted by the white as well but managed to resist, may order them on waitlist :D
I also wish they would give you multi buy on the same item number and not just on the same colour
Mine is also showing shipped :)

Bought the light multi just after midnight, was tempted by the white as well but managed to resist, may order them on waitlist :D
I also wish they would give you multi buy on the same item number and not just on the same colour
Mine is also showing shipped :)

White is still available Bluebell..... :D

I just saw that Red, please dont tempt me :D

Bung one on cheque hold, like I have, in case it sells out and THEN make a decsion! :D

I'm hoping it won't sell out and that I get my multi ones before the cheque hold expires so if I like it I can change it to credit card. :eek:

Didn't Julia say there were only 70 left? ;)

I have this on cheque hold, in the black! Will decide after I've seen all the shows! :jump:

I think it will definately sell out in the next hour
Had an item on cheque hold the other week and it has now been cancelled, dont want to be getting "the letter"

I have that set Marion, it is really nice and great value for money

All colours are now on a waitlist- at TSV price. One fell in to my basket.....:eek:

I really couldn't decide which one to gr for... but Julia made me "jump" online when she said only 70 remaining and ordered both Choco Multi & Whte! :eek: Oh, well...

Bad Bluebell, bad bad girl! :eek: :rolleyes:

I changed my white one from cheque hold to credit card.... :eek::p

No its ok Red, because it will be next month before I have to pay for it :D

OH just spotted me replying to this and he is saying "what white one :eek:"
he knew I ordered the pastel one

Only spotted the other line when previewing the message :D

I've ordered the chocolate ones and the choc drops earrings. I'd never tried them until I read this forum, I didn't really look but I ordered a bracelet last time and I was really impressed with the quality. I've also put the multi pastel twist bracelet and the dangle earrings on cheque hold. Can't wait to get them.:)

Latest posts

Back