Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the multi but have the white on cheque hold. :eek:
Love the chocolate too. :rolleyes:
If they did combined P+P I'd have gone for them all but I am loathe to pay £10 on P+P. :mad:

I know they are delicate but I find my usual pearls are too dressy for the school run whereas these will be fine, I hope. :)

White tshirt and jean too, Red? :eek: Goes without saying :D

I have put choc and multi on cheque hold ...dont know which to go for as i can only get one ...any suggestion am in my 40s

Light multi has sold out. Only chocolate and white avail now. So helps with my decision as I was going to go for the multi! Ha! waited too long. Shall I go for white now instead?

Light multi has sold out. Only chocolate and white avail now. So helps with my decision as I was going to go for the multi! Ha! waited too long. Shall I go for white now instead?

I think light multi is there now....thanks supercoolwillow

Gone for white, if qvc combined p+p I would have gone for the choc multi too.

I've been umming and aahhing whether to get the tsv, and then the multi option sold out. I don't have any pearls at all :( but I've just bought item 678915 in the multi, summer surprise with free p+p and two easypays :) I've read on here how everybody loves Honora so I'm quite excited about getting them :) I could watch Ralph all day he is lovely.

I went for the light multi in the end . Like you Melusina I'm now wondering if should get the white!

Oooh, flossy shall we be naughty or not? :D

t214885784_61337_6.gif

Trying to be good Melusina. I think I'll blame SCW if I do succumb:D Taking the dog a walk now will be safest.

Latest posts

Back