Supersleuth

THAT IS THE TSV AS LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND

Honora 6-6.5mm Floating CFW Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 685413
QVC Price £23.75
Today's Special Value Price £19.78
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Dress up any outfit with this pretty pearl necklace from Honora. It boasts an almost 'invisible' cord which makes the pearls seem as if they're floating around your neckline. Light and easy to wear, it's the perfect summer accessory. It's available in three chic colour options - White, Light Multi and Chocolate Multi. Honora uses only the best cultured fresh water pearls, ensuring you get the most luxurious and lustrous look. The necklace measures around 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a sterling silver clasp. Each pearl measures around 6mm.

Thanks SCW. I have ordered all 3 and will decide whether to keep all 3 or perhaps give away either 1 or 2 as presents - some hope! I know that when I see them, I will take on the persona of Gollum in Lord of the Rings and they will become "my precious" and no-one else will get their hands on them! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, does anyone know why the Thanks button has disappeared again?:confused::confused:

A big thank-you from me too SCW,I think this will be difficult to decide which colour choice to go for.Can I stop myself going for two?.......Probably not!!!

Oh its lovely. Thanks x

Thank you SCW! :D

Well done SCW. It looks really pretty- hope it's as good in real life.:ANYWORD:

your welcome

Thanks SCW. I have ordered all 3 and will decide whether to keep all 3 or perhaps give away either 1 or 2 as presents - some hope! I know that when I see them, I will take on the persona of Gollum in Lord of the Rings and they will become "my precious" and no-one else will get their hands on them! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, does anyone know why the Thanks button has disappeared again?:confused::confused:

your welcome Plint and the thanks button part is explained here http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246

A big thank-you from me too SCW,I think this will be difficult to decide which colour choice to go for.Can I stop myself going for two?.......Probably not!!!

i know it will be a hard choice not to go for more than 1 at that price

Thank you so much SCW.
I actually fancy the Pink Multi option but none in stock :mad:
Go for the white instead? Oh what do I do....:eek:

Ditto!

Blimey, must narrow down which one I want...... but I am sorely tempted to buy a couple!:D

Thanks for the info, I really like this, think I will go for the light multi, would have liked the pink as well, wonder if it will appear in stock at midnight?
Not sure if I should order now or wait. Have bought loads of Honora this year :eek:

I can't find any mention of a pink multi one...am I missing something here?

But otherwise, I'm sitting here hoping that I won't like all three when I see them, cos I'll never make a choice and I can't afford all three either

Thanks for the info, I really like this, think I will go for the light multi, would have liked the pink as well, wonder if it will appear in stock at midnight?
Not sure if I should order now or wait. Have bought loads of Honora this year :eek:

Hi Bluebell.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I think I'll wait till midnight just incase.
Hope Pink one will appear... :D:D

I can't find any mention of a pink multi one...am I missing something here?

But otherwise, I'm sitting here hoping that I won't like all three when I see them, cos I'll never make a choice and I can't afford all three either

When you click on "View what's in stock" the colour options appear :)

THAT IS THE TSV AS LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND

Honora 6-6.5mm Floating CFW Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 685413
QVC Price £23.75
Today's Special Value Price £19.78
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Dress up any outfit with this pretty pearl necklace from Honora. It boasts an almost 'invisible' cord which makes the pearls seem as if they're floating around your neckline. Light and easy to wear, it's the perfect summer accessory. It's available in three chic colour options - White, Light Multi and Chocolate Multi. Honora uses only the best cultured fresh water pearls, ensuring you get the most luxurious and lustrous look. The necklace measures around 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a sterling silver clasp. Each pearl measures around 6mm.

Good find there SCW, though I would prefer it with larger pearls, it still looks nice. :)

:

Hi Marimo

It was you and Bluebell saying about the Pink Multi version....on top of the Light multi, chocolate multi and white versions. Wondered where you had found out about it (the pink) from....cos I would prefer a pink multi as well

Latest posts

Back