Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dammit, they're gorgeous now I see them on telly.
Sitting on hands...
I bet they sell out quickly.
I do not need more pearls

I hope they sell out soon to stop the temptation - but then there will be OTOs:eek:

I do not need more pearls...

If, you were to buy them Anne C, and I know you're not, which colour are, sorry would, you choose? :)

:

I am really tempted by the chocolate pearls......they have a sort of golden glow that would look good with gold jewellery and a suntan!

I went for the chocolate option, and got the matching set of 3 bracelets (in chocolate) to match. Just waiting until tomorrow now to see if there are any chocolate earrings !!

I knew I would give in !

I have put a sack over the telly and buried CC in the garden. Ralph, I miss you!!!

I've got all three colours in my basket! I think I'll give myself a good talking to about being sensible and take two out. I know I would keep them all once I got them. The thought of over £10 P+P is a bit off putting as well ( see nearly talked myself out of it already) But which colour to keep?

I've got all three colours in my basket! I think I'll give myself a good talking to about being sensible and take two out. I know I would keep them all once I got them. The thought of over £10 P+P is a bit off putting as well ( see nearly talked myself out of it already) But which colour to keep?

let me help you er....They are all very nice.

Thankyou for the help Dollydimple :D, I think I'll still dithering when they sell out!

If, you were to buy them Anne C, and I know you're not, which colour are, sorry would, you choose? :)

:http://i168.p:[/QUOTE]

Probably the chocolate...or the white... - actually, I don't think the pale multi one is for me, just the other two. But I'm resisting - so far - haven't they gone yet? If not, I'm actually quite surprised.

I've gone for the light multi. I'm thinking now of getting the white one too, but am holding out so far. Still, they're very good value aren't they? I definitely don't need 2 - get a grip woman!:rolleyes:

Flossy - good luck deciding!

I've gone for the light multi. I'm thinking now of getting the white one too, but am holding out so far. Still, they're very good value aren't they? I definitely don't need 2 - get a grip woman!:rolleyes:

Flossy - good luck deciding!

I went for the multi but have the white on cheque hold. :eek:
Love the chocolate too. :rolleyes:
If they did combined P+P I'd have gone for them all but I am loathe to pay £10 on P+P. :mad:

I know they are delicate but I find my usual pearls are too dressy for the school run whereas these will be fine, I hope. :)

Latest posts

Back