how old Tiffany ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never. I'm nearly 57 and she looks 10 years older than me. Being generous I would say she's early 60's. If she really is 55 she should have a word with AY.

If she is 55, then despite the fillers and stretching etc. Then the poor woman has had a hard life.

I am 54 and look a good ten years younger than Tiff. Oh and I do not put it down to any wonder creams, just having a routine for years and sticking to it. Or its my Scottish granny's good genes.

Oh pshaw, a model never tells her real age, in my experience. I was told, "An odd number off your age is just a little fib, but an even number is an outright lie." So 9 years is acceptable but not 10. I think Tiffany is a good model and wears the clothes well; I like her sedate manner. Her hands are a bit gnarly when she does the nail polish shows. But many can identify with her less-than-perfect nails as she shows that polish is not just for the under 50s and PerfectlyFormed ... my opinion in Snarlydom.

Its a well known thing that "most" of us women lie abut our ages, in fact i lied when i met my partner,
and only told him the truth years later. (only took 2 years off). But there"s no way she"s
55 no way , no way, no way :headbang:

I've never seen the point in deducting from your age ~ people then either think you look awful or laugh at you for lying. If I was going to fib I'd rather add on ~ that way people would ooh and aah about how marvellous you look for being 110!

Petpixie - I agree, it's not what age you are but how you feel (and look, if you're bothered about appearances).

No-one walks around with their age or dress size tattooed to their forehead so people just make up their own minds anyway, don't they?

Oh PLEASE ! I'm 58 & I look younger than she does ( according to what my friends tell me ). She is quite attractive but I would put her nearer mid sixties than fifties. She should have thought before she said that because if true she is quite disillusioned.

To me she looks younger now than when I first started watching her on QVC. How can this be?:thinking::wink::mysmilie_845:

I've never seen the point in deducting from your age ~ people then either think you look awful or laugh at you for lying. If I was going to fib I'd rather add on ~ that way people would ooh and aah about how marvellous you look for being 110!

i agree PP. i've just had my 60th birthday and although i admit i don't like it, i'd never lie about it. i can't help when i was born!

According to an article in the Daily Snail in 2009 the model Tiffany Suchard was then 49. So as the Americans say ... do the math!

There are no pics though to confirm it's definitel her bit it says she lives in West London and wants to be a presenter on shopping tv. It also says she was a Bond girl. So if that is our "Tiff" that's pretty amazing. She was in Holdfinger in a White bikini and called Lorelei. So who's got the bond films and can be arsed to check it out.

According to an article in the Daily Snail in 2009 the model Tiffany Suchard was then 49. So as the Americans say ... do the math!

There are no pics though to confirm it's definitel her bit it says she lives in West London and wants to be a presenter on shopping tv. It also says she was a Bond girl. So if that is our "Tiff" that's pretty amazing. She was in Holdfinger in a White bikini and called Lorelei. So who's got the bond films and can be arsed to check it out.

Holdfinger? Is that a spoof Tink?! He he!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Its a well known thing that "most" of us women lie abut our ages, in fact i lied when i met my partner,
and only told him the truth years later. (only took 2 years off). But there"s no way she"s
55 no way , no way, no way :headbang:
Its maybe different when your out with friends meeting people socially, and
you don"t know them, so you take a few years off , probably to give you confidence, but i seem to be the only one to do that, but my
friends did it also, so it was normal. Different circumstances, and i"d say in her job she has to be "younger" to get jobs

:clapping: that made me laugh:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507: Anyway if she was 49 in 2009, she is only 52 :thinking: :eek:

Latest posts

Back