I give up!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, mu luck didn't last too long! Ventured onto the site for a looksie, and low and behold it won't let me log in! When i click the register/sign up/log in button it just won't do anything..no error message nothing! Back to square 1!

I think i'm just doomed when it comes to rocks lol i logged in on my husbands pc a few days ago placed an order and went into live chat to ask for it to be delivered to my work address, fine! sitting here at work waiting for it thought i'd track my order on my dispatch email and its been delivered to my home address and signed for by my neighbour :(

I think i'm just doomed when it comes to rocks lol i logged in on my husbands pc a few days ago placed an order and went into live chat to ask for it to be delivered to my work address, fine! sitting here at work waiting for it thought i'd track my order on my dispatch email and its been delivered to my home address and signed for by my neighbour :(

At least you know you will get your item :) Are Rocks still using DPD? I have a small order due for delivery on Monday.

Thanks

Well, mu luck didn't last too long! Ventured onto the site for a looksie, and low and behold it won't let me log in! When i click the register/sign up/log in button it just won't do anything..no error message nothing! Back to square 1!

Sorry to say hun but ...... welcome to my world. :sad:

I really don't know whats going on...tried a few times, either log in screen won't load, or i get a message saying internet explorer cannot display this page. I suppose the one blessing is i can't overspend if i can't log in!!

I really don't know whats going on...tried a few times, either log in screen won't load, or i get a message saying internet explorer cannot display this page. I suppose the one blessing is i can't overspend if i can't log in!!

That's exactly what happens to me but I don't get the IE error page anymore!

I used to be able to log in with no probs at all - even when everyone else seemed to having all their problems. Then about 3 or 4 days ago, I was able to log in, then when I clicked the buy button, or refresh or 'high' I got chucked out, when I tried to log back in, I was directed to the log in page, all my details were already there, saying I was logged in, but I wasn't. Even when I closed down my laptop completely, I was still unable to log in on that day. Same thing happened the next day and the next. As you say, Meeshoo and Tabs, my bank account is staying in the black :cheeky:

HI
Can i join you as the latest Rocks exile? Have been trying unsuccessfully to log in for 30 mins and am giving up now. When i try to log in the page says welcome back... i then go the auction page where it tells me i must be logged in! How very silly and frustrating. So i can look but not take part..great. :thinking2:

HI
Can i join you as the latest Rocks exile? Have been trying unsuccessfully to log in for 30 mins and am giving up now. When i try to log in the page says welcome back... i then go the auction page where it tells me i must be logged in! How very silly and frustrating. So i can look but not take part..great. :thinking2:

As Meeshoo says welcome to our world :giggle:
Seriously though its happening to more and more people it they don't find the problem soon there will be nobody left able to bid on the items!
Strange as we can all log in fine to all the other jewellery sites.

Don't want to pee you off anymore than you already are, but I've just tried logging in and absolutely no problems whatsoever, was in within 5 seconds:cheeky:

I'm on Firefox BTW.

Well, i finally got in! Adrienna in live help advised me to delete cookies and reboot and this did work today. To be honest tho it isnt the first time its happened and it is very frustrating. Hey ho.

Well, i finally got in! Adrienna in live help advised me to delete cookies and reboot and this did work today. To be honest tho it isnt the first time its happened and it is very frustrating. Hey ho.

I have done this in the past - trouble is though, I DON'T want to have to delete cookies every time (everyday) to get into Rockstv - because I have so many sites (to do with work - lol) that I'm automatically logged in to when I go and them, and it's a complete pain having to relog into those every time.

It IS very strange - this has only started happening very recently, which gives me the impression that it is something Rocks have done at their end which is causing all of US the problem. COME ON ROCKSTV.....PLEASE!!!!!

Not sure if this is of any help but even though i'm not logged in (because i can't) i can't even browse the site anymore i went to Spinel them tried to go to the 2nd page and just get "Loading" and it just doesn't load

Attachments

• Untitled loading.jpg
    Untitled loading.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 143
Hi

I am so gutted that it is taking us so long to resolve the loging in issue for some of you and can only appologise if you are one of the people struggling to login. I am back in the UK for a couple of days so while i am here i am going to throw every single technical person we have at the problem so that everyone can get logged in and take advantage of our crazy prices (even more crazy in light of the current record high prices for precious metals).

Thanks for your patience

Best Wishes

steve

Hello everyone,

If you can't login, can you try going to this page:

https://www.colouredrocks.com/ssltest.htm

and seeing what happens, please? Hopefully you should see 'Page Loaded'. Alternatively, the page won't load at all. Either way, if you could let me know what happens, that would be great.

Many thanks,

John

Latest posts

Back