I give up!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

John - I get nothing. I get the "waiting for ....." bar at the bottom that moves to about half way then stops. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

I still can't login so this is now about week 4 or 5 for me. :(

Attachments

• RocksTV test page.jpg
    RocksTV test page.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 136
Hi Steve and John .... as I've said in previous posts my problem isn't logging in but staying logged in.

For example:

This evening I was logged out when I clicked to buy a necklace .... I got transferred to my login page with my details still showing, I clicked on 'sign in' and got the 'welcome message' but I wasn't logged in and missed out on the necklace.

Later I was logged out again when I clicked to go back into the auction room from CR.

When it happens the only thing I can do is to close everything down and restart my laptop.

It doesn't happen every time but it is a regular occurrence and is extremely frustrating and annoying when it does.

John,

After weeks of struggling, I can now not only log in securely but am able to access the Checkout page as well & was able to check out my basket myself, without having to phone in & have the (albeit delightful!) SuzieF do it for me! :flower:
Sorry for those either still struggling or having fresh problems, it is very frustrating, I know!
No further clues as to why it is now working for me, as haven't changed anything on 'puter, so not much help in the suggestions department, sorry!

kitten (aka JAK1)

Hello everyone,

We have tracked down a little issue that may be causing the log in problems for Vista uses.

If you have this issue and are on Vista, please email me and I will send you some instructions on how to fix it.

Kind regards

John

Sorry a bit late on posting. I am not on vista, but suddenly at the end of last week, I think, I was able to log in and stay logged in - even when changing pages - woohoo. I hope I haven't just jinxed myself.

Sorry for those of you still having problems, and I really, really hope it isn't long - because I know how frustrating it is - even for the small time I was out.

I do use rockstv as company at work too - in an office on my own, so it's really, really good to have whichever presenter is on at the time - chatting away in the background.

Arrgghh - back to square one, can't log in securely again now, as of yesterday! *throws self face down on floor, beats carpet with little fists in frustration!* :sad:

Awwww Kitten - I feel your pain! I'm still not able to login. John's working on it and the boffins have been asking me to do various things but ...... no luck.

Hello everyone,

The IT guys are working flat out on this to try and find solutions. In the meantime, they've come up with a few things that might help.

The first is to try refreshing (that is, pressing F5) about once every half hour. I know this sometimes log people out, but we think that if you do it within half an hour you shouldn't get logged out.

Apparently, opening new tabs in your browser uses a lot of memory, so it is best to try and avoid this if you can whilst using our site if you can - try and use new window instead which is better at releasing the memory it uses.

Hope this will help.

Kind regards

John

problems...

I still have problems getting logged in and staying logged in..i get the welcome back message but when i enter the auction room find im no longer logged in..very frustrating!
On Sunday night i needed to checkout my basket..after an unsuccessful hour i still had got no further..after clicking on either update your basket or proceed to checkout..the next page wouldnt load and eventually the error/server failure notice came up. This continued all through the weekend..and even live help didnt know what to suggest..on Monday i finally managed to checkout part of my order. I am continuously being logged out if i wander round the site so now darent even look on coloured rocks..can manage to request an auction without having to log back in, but thats all!
Just wanted to let someone know.

Hi Briolette,

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. If you can give me as much information as possible, that would be great. Whether you are on Windows XP, Vista or Mac, Internet Explorer or Firefox and what version number, screenshots of what happens - all this is very useful.

Please feel free to email them to me if you prefer - [email protected]

Kind regards

John

Hi John ... I don't know what you've done at your end but probs have been significantly less at my end this week. I've had no problems logging in and have only been logged out a couple of times but have been able to log straight back in without having to close everything down. Thank you!

A quick question if I may .... why is it when I login on RocksTV I'm taken to the CR site?

Also, would it be possible to add another category in the rings section on CR so we could also view by ring size .... or would that be just too complicated?

Latest posts

Back