Is Katy Pullinger..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Expecting ??

I've noticed lately that she's fuller in the face, and has taken to wearing 'loose' tops. Tonight she has an empire line dress on. Just me thinking again. :thinking:

Oddly enough, I thought it was just me, she is not one I like, but she is either reggaes or she’s on medication, either way her face is plump. I noticed this today. I’m glad others have too

When I saw her yesterday she had her hair parted in the middle and pulled back (in a bun?) and it really didn’t suit her and made her face very full. Not helped by a 1950 tablecloth dress.

Perhaps she’s had “work” done on her viz and is throwing us off the scent by changing her hairstyle or shoving a cushion under her jumper ?

Not seen Katie recently but Kathy is on now and she is looking fantastic at the moment.... very sleek.

Kathy is looking lovely recently but she still can't let anyone else talk. She needs an off button.

Watching a bit of Morning Style and dear me, what IS Katie Pemberton wearing??? No one would go out looking like that, she looks like an extra from Bonnie and Clyde.

CC

Except for the grey root parting that needs colouring. All very well trying to keep your 'natural' dark colour as you get older, but darker hair just accentuates ageing skin, so the answer is to go lighter, therefore avoiding the white parting. JR is hanging on to her dk brown/black hair, but its definitely telling on her.

Except for the grey root parting that needs colouring. All very well trying to keep your 'natural' dark colour as you get older, but darker hair just accentuates ageing skin, so the answer is to go lighter, therefore avoiding the white parting. JR is hanging on to her dk brown/black hair, but its definitely telling on her.

Very true. I had to go a couple of shades lighter, was 5.3 for decades, now 7.3. I think JR can still carry off her dark colour though, and unlike many I really have a case of hair envy when I see her. But her skin tone is a lot darker than mine and eventually my colour was just draining my skin tone. I just spotted that the grey parting was getting a bit visible this morning so have had to dig out the designated towels and tee shirt to get the dye job done this weekend. Such fun!

Kathy is looking lovely recently but she still can't let anyone else talk. She needs an off button.

Watching a bit of Morning Style and dear me, what IS Katie Pemberton wearing??? No one would go out looking like that, she looks like an extra from Bonnie and Clyde.

CC

Is that the silly bint with the hat on the back of her head ? Like middle aged women are going to dress like her. And have you noticed how the trend for pushing up sleeves has taken hold ? We did all that back in the 80's, but now we have 3/4 sleeves its not necessary to shove long sleeves up to the elbow (they never stay up for me anyway). Most of the models do this when modelling a long sleeve garment - is it because the sleeves are too long and looks stooopid I wonder ?

Is that the silly bint with the hat on the back of her head ? Like middle aged women are going to dress like her. And have you noticed how the trend for pushing up sleeves has taken hold ? We did all that back in the 80's, but now we have 3/4 sleeves its not necessary to shove long sleeves up to the elbow (they never stay up for me anyway). Most of the models do this when modelling a long sleeve garment - is it because the sleeves are too long and looks stooopid I wonder ?
I have noticed this ‘trend’ of pushing sleeves up and as my late mother would say it makes you look like a washerwoman. In the past women scrubbed steps and were up to their elbows in water doing the weekly wash so I think that is where the saying came from and it still springs to mind all these years later.

Latest posts

Back