It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he was the butt of many jokes, that was part of his appeal, especially Trevor and Simon who used to take the piss out of him but when he presented Double Dare on Going Live he nearly always slipped in the foam in the assault course etc (think he did the same on Run The Risk on Live and Kicking)
I’d firgottenTrev and Simon. Weren’t they the ones with ‘swing your pants’?

I’m back in 2002 now with a FUJITSU battery charger. I didn’t know they were still going? I’ve never felt the need for a battery charger for 20 plus years. Next..digital photo frames and Millennium Bug fixer kits..
I’m feeling insulted here.
i have two, both charge 12 batteries. We get power cuts here every winter and occasionaly in the summer if it’s windy.
I really like my creature comforts so I have ten small camping lights each takes 4 batteries so I need 80 batteries incase the first set die. I’ve forgotten to buy batteries in the past so now have a set routine. The minute the power comes back on out come the battery chargers and I recharge all the used batterie.
i also have two yes two of those single burner camping stoves and a pack of eight gas canisters
Oh forgot, one of those tiny old style battery operated radios like the ones every teenager took to bed to listen to pirate radio in the sixties.
i used to have boxes of candles but then I got dogs and realised the two don’t mix.
😂 😂

Funny start for Pedro, he is flogging a coffee grinder....says its so easy to use.

Well easy maybe for others as old Pedro has its sliding all over the counter, pulled the handle off put it back on wrong, couldnt do a full turn of the handle without it stop starting and juddering, and when the ground coffee eventually appeared it wont fill a thimble!!

oh he says again its so easy to do......does he think he is on the radio and no one can see what he is actually trying to do?? :ROFLMAO:

Feel very uneasy about Peter selling a watch that can record and saying how its good for 16 year old sons to use in school, and how you can record without anyone knowing with just a blue light showing, when you are not allowed to record on your phone etc.
He doesnt think in what he says

I imagine we had the restrained version this morning? He functions even less efficiently when he can’t be ‘dangerous’ in his presentation style - whatever that is..

IMO both are unbearable for different reasons and neither should be on shopping telly. Mike is one of those loudmouthed, love the sound of their own voice, center of attention types, but they both have one thing in common, they are both obnoxious deceitful shysters. I actually find the "bastion of integrity" worse, Peter is just a crude ignorant idiot, well past his sell by date, that blethers a load of bullshit, and while he spouts an enormous amount of misleading bullshit most of it comes from his ignorance, where as Mason is more deliberate, he's not as ignorant or senile (btw he may have gift of the gab, but he ain't intelligent), he plays jack the lad, one of the guys with anecdotes to make you feel like he's someone you would trust, yet he comes out with as much if not more deliberately misleading info than Peter does. But as i say, because he has the gift of the gab and one of the boys, for some strange reason folks seem to like.

Like just now, trying to persuade folks why they should buy the affordable fashion watches he's flogging instead of higher priced Swiss brand watches, while all the time he hides one of those higher priced Swiss watches on his wrist.
This all falls into the bracket of it ('it' being their selly telly shtick) being a complete or near complete fabrication. Flogging items most of which they certainly wouldn't have in their homes or on their bodies.

It's a bit like a successful car dealer in the 80s who made their money selling Lada's and Skoda's. I wonder if you'd see them driving home at night in one of those makes ... ;)

Just flicked on to the YT feed, Peter S flogging a tabletop water fountain thingy. 'I'm going to buy this, I'm GOING to buy this' he says.

I wonder just how often that's true for any of them ;)

He then trots out his usual stuff 'you must buy this, you MUST buy this' he says.

Why?

Mind you it's always a good laugh to hear Peter S at his rambling incomplete sentences best ...

This will take you to the sublime, not only the foliage of the gods, not only the ... but also the way it ... and the water cascades like yesteryear promises from a hilltop princess down the ... and isn't it simply divine. Hand crafted by experts of a time long forgotten, chiseled out of genuine resin and plastic. You will love this, you will marry this, you will want to have children with this. Perhaps most of all viewer, you will want to INSURE this. A tell it like it is me ...

"Do you remember the old pouffes," O'Peters reminisces. In evening mode he'd probably name a few, but it's daytime and he sticks to furniture (usually when he's wet ..from the rain)...£49.99 for a foot stool in Axminster trim, straight out of walking out from Granny's avocado toilet suite and into her living room designed and supplied by Green Shield Stamps. Great value - not. Now those awful soft blankets. Presume he's going to relate lonely old him analogies and how he likes one to lovingly take him and warm his rear end on his evenings alone, watching re-runs on a loop of The Larry Grayson show, biting on a large sausage, in a cob.

It's a bit like a successful car dealer in the 80s who made their money selling Lada's and Skoda's. I wonder if you'd see them driving home at night in one of those makes ... ;)
Not to mention a WARTBURG that a dealer sold me! But it was the cheapest car in the UK, and lots of car for the money (fairly large 4-door saloon with large boot). Mine was blue.
Wartburg-353-knight-2A4T5JK.jpg

Latest posts

Back