January's yankee candle tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

me likey - have bought a couple of bits lately though and want to see what the tsv for the 15 th is..........................so really should keep my money in the bank....................haven't seen a full prsentation yet...................if its about later,I'm gonna have to make a desicion.......................................me likey...........but you can't have everything.....................can you :)

Is there another YC TSV on 15th then rainbowdottie? They're coming thick and fast these days aren't they? I only managed to grab a quick look at QVC yesterday morning before leaving for work and didn't see any of the shows.

I went for it as a little treat to myself!!!! A question though, will the large candle fragrance a medium size room,?? I have had samplers in the past and even burning 2 I cant smell anything.

I think a large candle will fragrance a medium room no problem,I have never had any problems smelling mine!!
My tsv has shipped today!:mysmilie_82:

Is there another YC TSV on 15th then rainbowdottie? They're coming thick and fast these days aren't they? I only managed to grab a quick look at QVC yesterday morning before leaving for work and didn't see any of the shows.

hi valm - no its a sterling silver tsv.I was just trying to make the point (badly :) ) that I can't have everything I like and want on qvc!!!

I really honestly thought I'd go for this yankee tsv - but after really thinking about it and taking my time about it - I'd worked out that a) I've never get through a large jar a month despite loving all the AD options and B) I'd seen CH advertising just before xmas the TSV for the 15th jan - and I kinda already know that I want it :mysmilie_34:

I'm trying so hard to be selective about my buying at qvc :mysmilie_11:

I think a large candle will fragrance a medium room no problem,I have never had any problems smelling mine!!
My tsv has shipped today!:mysmilie_82:

you won't be Lovehearts star pupil for much longer:mysmilie_697:

My tarts of the new scents arrived today - just posted my opinions in another thread (about the TSV arriving). In summary - they are lovely. drift away almost certain is Ocean Water rebranded. Ocean Blossom (not TSV) is sooooo pretty.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Spring Fragranced Large Jar Candles
Item Number: 758964
QVC Price £40.50
Today's Special Value Price £33.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Be one of the first to get new Yankee Candle fragrances throughout 2010. You'll receive three jar candles (22oz each) in spring fragrances; Drift Away, Early Sunrise and Beautiful Day.

Opt for Auto Delivery and you'll get three candles every three months until October.

Look ahead to summer scents: Strawberry Butter Cream, Fruit Salad and Tutti Frutti;

autumn fragrances: Creamy Caramel, Apple Pie and Cinnamon Roll;

and lastly winter scents of Silent Night, Mistletoe and Fig and White Christmas.

Call freephone 0800 50 40 30 to order Auto Delivery option.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758964

so thats £38.91 inc postage so thats about £52.50 worth so not a bad deal

Think I might cancel my AD order now as am not so keen on the Autumnal or Winter fragrances

Latest posts

Back