January's yankee candle tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh WOW. Watching the show and I love the sound of these new fragrances in the tsv. I would love the the summer fruity ones in particular, they sound totally delicious and the apple pie...mmmm. :mysmilie_374: I wish I wasn't flat stony broke or I'd be busy ordering like a thing possessed.

Wish I hadn't watched the show now. I WANT THEM!!! ...waaah!
wah.gif
*sniffs*
icon9.gif
*sulks*

Anyone know what the Auto Delivery number is please ? It doesn't show on website and my Sky is on the blink due to the weather. I could call them but I don't want the other half to know I'm ordering !

I found it on the website now. The fragrances sound lovely for the whole year!

Last edited:
I haven't gone for the TSV but have ordered the wall sconce with 24 tea-lights! Two of my favourites included, fresh cut roses and clean cotton :) Item no 758893

I've gone for the autodelivery option. Love Yankee and I have a friend who loves the heavier fragrances and my mum likes the flowery ones so any I don't like I can pass on to them! Good deal, great variety too!

me likey - have bought a couple of bits lately though and want to see what the tsv for the 15 th is..........................so really should keep my money in the bank....................haven't seen a full prsentation yet...................if its about later,I'm gonna have to make a desicion.......................................me likey...........but you can't have everything.....................can you :)

Ooh just got an email from yankee doodle offering the new scents and sampler/tart packs. Guess what I'll be doing after this post :)

I have gone for this instead of the jars as they never seem to burn right for me. 8 tarts for £6 so can't wait to try the new fragrances :mysmilie_696:

have gone for the auto delivery option in this,I think for qvc it really is quite good value for money and I know I can give some as gifts.I am excited,cant wait to smell the new ones!!:mysmilie_82:
I hope it arrives for my birthday next week

I havent bought anything from QVC since the Elemis on 6th December - a whole month :mysmilie_696: which is a record for me :mysmilie_701:
so I am going to get the TSV on Autodelivery as I love the fresh and fruity fragrances

Anyone know what the Auto Delivery number is please ? It doesn't show on website and my Sky is on the blink due to the weather. I could call them but I don't want the other half to know I'm ordering !

I found it on the website now. The fragrances sound lovely for the whole year!

It's 759057 Olivia. Peeps should be aware, though, it shows up as the single number (758964) on your account. I had to ring CS to confirm it was the AD option. :mysmilie_34: wasn't supposed to let on I went for the AD! :mysmilie_11:

Has anyone thought to go for the AD on the Xmas Card four easy pays.

:mysmilie_12:

but that shouldn't stop you using easy pays-easy pays are only available when you buy with a card, so you should qualify

ordered on auto delivery at 7am this morning, although i kept wakening up during the night thinking 'should i go order now?'.

also ordered the 12 seasonal tarts as a birthday gift from my step daughter, now surely i have enough to last me as both cupboards are full, the box under the stairs is full of christmas scented candles, samplers and tarts, and i haven't even thought where i'll store this little lot yet!

but i don't care cause i'm happy!

big thanks to SCW once again! X

Popped in at my local YC shop today and there were signs everywhere saying, 'new frangrances coming soon' and no-one else in the shop. Well I know what the frangrances are but I'm not keen on the large jars, got one still burning from christmas. (Not been on that long LOL)

Popped in at my local YC shop today and there were signs everywhere saying, 'new frangrances coming soon' and no-one else in the shop. Well I know what the frangrances are but I'm not keen on the large jars, got one still burning from christmas. (Not been on that long LOL)

I did the lunchtime visit too but my store had them in stock already. Im not normally one for the fantasy fragrances but I liked them all! Obviously wasnt buying and as i was the only only customer in the shop at the time i didnt linger!!

Just phoned to place my order and was told that I couldnt use it on AD

on the voucher it says for a full set of terms and conditions please visit

www.qvcuk.com/christmascard09

yep i remember this one with the other voucher codes and i quote

"This Easy Pay on Request offer can not be redeemed on waitlist, advance order or auto-delivery items "

which is a shame

I've ordered ad ones. I know that I'll hate a few of the fragrances (caramel- ugh!!) but I know people that love that type of smell so will make great presents:mysmilie_698:
I guess it pretty much works out as buy 2 get one free.:mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back