Jessica Rabbit TSV sometime soon....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
Well you never know :angel:

As all the current products are deadly dull and boring, I suppose we can dream. I haven't got one, I'm wondering if I should keep my eyes out for QVC selling them.

I can't wait to see who has to demo it... :clapping:

Who would you prefer and what adjectives can you see them using! :rock:

Debbie Flint would a have a field day with this one......

"Get two, maybe three - once your best friend/sister/neighbour sees -and maybe in neighbours case, hears
:cheeky::blush: - how much fun you're having, they'll ask why you didn't get them one.
And remember the plain brown packaging comes in at half price for every subsequent one ordered.

Plus remember it comes with our 30 day money back guarantee....so use it, enjoy it, but if you don't like it send it back
gross-1.gif

Am I missing something here?? You aren't talking about the cartoon are you???

I can be pretty slow on the uptake, but I have only just twigged what this is all about!! Naughty!

Oooh - Didn't someone start a thread on here a few months ago, saying that Ann Summers were going to start selling on Q?

Well you never know :angel:

As all the current products are deadly dull and boring, I suppose we can dream. I haven't got one, I'm wondering if I should keep my eyes out for QVC selling them.

I can't wait to see who has to demo it... :clapping:

Who would you prefer and what adjectives can you see them using! :rock:

Does this have any connection with Roger or Bob Hoskins ?:thinking:

I'm not in the know either.

Bags is :thinking: :doh::wonder::confused::mysmilie_506::confused2::confused3:

Jessica Rabbit? That could be vibrating nail polish....off to the patent office before they shut!

Jude xx

they all look like they've got one stuck in their knickers every time they sample anything edible so selling 'em for real should be easypeasy.

Latest posts

Back