JF on the 11pm hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
I see she's being her normal, rude self talking over Simon Brown all the time. Also who told her that wearing her grandma's net curtains was a good look?

Even funnier, she owns an Aga! No justice in this world when someone that appears to live on celery shakes should own an iconic (as we like to say) cooker.
Where's mine :mysmilie_483:

She won't ever actually use it though will she, just something else to brag about.

mmmmm i was just about to say that she had it just so she could say so. I doubt she eats a sunday roast nver mind cook one.i'll put my claws away now

does a nut roast count ?

Usually I don't mind her wittering on but she got on my nerves in that show. Might be my fault, feeling a bit down atm.

Maybe she uses her Aga as an extra dressing table to store the 6 of everything she owns ? Just a thought ....

She has often said she can't/won't cook. Pathetic, Id be ashamed of myself if that were me. A while ago she was wittering on about always being cold and how she couldnt wait to go back to Florida and much prefers the states blah blah. Im sure Florida would love to count her as a resident. Hint hint. She must be so tiresome to be around with all her precious ways.

does a nut roast count ?

Usually I don't mind her wittering on but she got on my nerves in that show. Might be my fault, feeling a bit down atm.
Is it winter blues or are you not well at the moment. Go and read some of Burlybears writings that will cheer you up a bit lol. xx

She was cooking stir fry and informed us that" this is how I cook almost every night" and here's me thinking she was a stranger to the kitchen

just dropping it in that she has an aga" yeah right " i bet she bought it while she was doing all her so call gifting then found that her friend had one and kept it herslf she is all front and that top looked like her grandmas net curtains " just heard that JF s butler has sent the nets back to granny "

What I find very clever about JF is the the fact that she has very cleverly managed to hold down her job at Q, despite the only thing she seems to be clever at is very cleverly annoying vast swaths of the viewers.
Surely somewhere at Q towers there must be a clever presenter tutor who could very cleverly teach her a few more clever phrases and maybe also cleverly teach her to stop doing the claw hand, which is far from clever.
Frankly, Q could perhaps show us how clever they can be, by cleverly geting rid........

Last edited:
Sorry i like her. She doesn't grate on me at all. Plenty that do but i find her harmless.

I wonder if she keep her aga on all year round to keep her oft' exposed shoulder warm?

Jude xx

Why the Aga is coveted is beyond me. They're a bugger to actually cook on. It's completely different to any other cooker on the market. She'll be ****** lucky to do a stir fry on her Aga. A casserole or a roast maybe. The only thing that its perfect for is slow cooked porridge but even it welds the ****** lid shut if you're not careful.

And they an absolute no-no in green terms.

I suspect the £10k price tag might be why she has one.

i have an aga myself and they are a ****** learning curve to cook with i cant see her getting her hands dirty stoking it up and cleaning it oh JF your so full of it

Sorry i like her. She doesn't grate on me at all. Plenty that do but i find her harmless.

Same here. I think she's spoilt by her hubby, no harm in that, and probably half of what she says on air about what she's got at home is just her attempt at filling the time - all the presenters have their own ways of doing this !

We had a Aga cooker in our hotel kitchen - and I love it. Cooking breakfasts for 50 odd people was a doddle. Mind you we did have a 6 burner gas cooker and a warming cupboard as well. Wish I had my Aga now - although I don't do much cooking now that we have retired. x

Latest posts

Back