Julia Roberts and Valentines Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie, Julia does belittle people and it's horrible to watch and then she always says "only joking" or "just saying". She also does that disapproving look at guests and contradicts them. I personally wouldn't like to work with her as she probably looks over shoulders and says things like "I would do it like this. Just saying".

Actually I did work with someone like that lol. It wasn't Julia and I left as I felt constantly put down.

CC

I know someone very similar to Julia. She is the queen bee of our golf club. I notice that everyone defers to her, flatters her, gives her lots of attention and she bestows her friendship on certain favoured people. She ensures that she always gets the best deal out of any situation and rides roughshod over anyone who she thinks is beneath her (most people).

The majority are intimidated by her and don't want the trouble that will come if they call her out on anything. She is one of the most boastful people I have ever come across. I try and keep my distance, but I too, make sure I don't cross her.

I tell myself, she must be insecure but it is so hard to believe as she is so full of herself.

I don’t think Queen Julia is insecure, you can’t spend as many years as she has on view and then decide to be insecure. No, I think she’s simply just one of those people in life who love nothing more than to talk about her favourite topic, herself.

I noticed years ago that she’ll throw anyone under the bus, if anything does wrong on air she’ll go way out of her way to let you know it wasn’t her fault, it was so and so, and let’s be honest, so and so could get the sack were JR knows she’ll be carried out feet first before anyone even considers sacking her, so like I say, she’ll never think twice about throwing anyone under the bus.

I know someone very similar to Julia. She is the queen bee of our golf club. I notice that everyone defers to her, flatters her, gives her lots of attention and she bestows her friendship on certain favoured people. She ensures that she always gets the best deal out of any situation and rides roughshod over anyone who she thinks is beneath her (most people).

The majority are intimidated by her and don't want the trouble that will come if they call her out on anything. She is one of the most boastful people I have ever come across. I try and keep my distance, but I too, make sure I don't cross her.

I tell myself, she must be insecure but it is so hard to believe as she is so full of herself.
In many years face to face retailing I have dealt with thousands and thousands of people and I have come to the conclusion that some people are like JR and the lady from your golf club are like that not through any underlying insecurity it's because they are just nasty.

Everybody has the choice whether to be considerate and kind or inconsiderate and unkind, unfortunately that have chosen the latter.

Sorry having just seen Ms Roberts freebie begging, see my other thread, I can’t get over what she did to Carla Laszlo who recently lost her beloved mum who she also lived with. Carla has shared her struggles and she is trying so hard to get her life together. She shares with the awful Julia Roberts that she has started to cook and she is enjoying it. The B**** responds with something very close to, you might be cooking but it doesn’t mean you can cook, only joking.
How dare she? How dare they allow it? QVC address this situation.

Carla will never complain because she is too lovely. Let’s face it Carla is a beautiful younger woman, JR was going to burst if she hadn’t made her delightful comment designed to belittle a charming and beautiful guest.

Sorry having just seen Ms Roberts freebie begging, see my other thread, I can’t get over what she did to Carla Laszlo who recently lost her beloved mum who she also lived with. Carla has shared her struggles and she is trying so hard to get her life together. She shares with the awful Julia Roberts that she has started to cook and she is enjoying it. The B**** responds with something very close to, you might be cooking but it doesn’t mean you can cook, only joking.
How dare she? How dare they allow it? QVC address this situation.

Carla will never complain because she is too lovely. Let’s face it Carla is a beautiful younger woman, JR was going to burst if she hadn’t made her delightful comment designed to belittle a charming and beautiful guest.
Perhaps we should all email the big boss with our concerns, does anyone have a contact email address?

If you do arsebook you could leave a disgusted comment on there.

Honestly it is time these deeply unpleasant people are pulled into line.

Unfortunately, lovely people like Carla wouldn’t want to make a fuss and upset the dreadful Julia Roberts. She’ll say something like it was only a joke. No, it was unprofessional, cruel and B*****. I thought she was all about spreading smiles.
It would surprise me if new guests are not tipped off and warned not to upset Roberts. This will be upsetting her and that’s tough. I am telling you that woman does not like criticism. Well tough, she can stop supplying us with so much to work with. Dreadful woman, in my opinion and I could be wrong. I could be misunderstanding a beautiful soul.

I could be misunderstanding a beautiful soul.

Someone with a beautiful soul wouldn’t belittle people, talk down to them or constantly brag about their house or life.

This afternoon, I caught a bit of her where she was washing her hands in SBC (I think it was anyway.) She made a point of saying how it made her diamonds sparkle. Most people wouid have probably just said that it brought their jewellery up well. We all know her rings are diamond ones because she‘s told us enough times. 🙄 Do I care? No, because my ring is a diamond one too.

I heard the ring comment. In fact I have heard too much from her today. She needs to be sent home on permanent unpaid leave. She is ruining our viewing experience on QVC. What is going on? Who cares about anything to do about her personal life. She is not unique in having diamond rings. So what? Don’t get me started on the Roberts’s Estate. Suffice to say it’s not.

I really can't stand boasting and bragging and Julia constantly does it. Why can't she just be pleased that she's got a husband, a house, a family and I'm assuming enough money to be comfortable and leave it at that. All this look at me stuff is a turn off. The only thing she can't brag about is her figure and that's most likely because she's been ill and is/was on medication and people would probably be sympathetic. She still tries it though "I'm in the small", yes and it looks like it as well. Just saying.

CC

Someone with a beautiful soul wouldn’t belittle people, talk down to them or constantly brag about their house or life.

This afternoon, I caught a bit of her where she was washing her hands in SBC (I think it was anyway.) She made a point of saying how it made her diamonds sparkle. Most people wouid have probably just said that it brought their jewellery up well. We all know her rings are diamond ones because she‘s told us enough times. 🙄 Do I care? No, because my ring is a diamond one too.
She probably hasn't had any diamond rings before.......

Latest posts

Back