Julia Roberts and Valentines Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree. Some women still look good in older age with long hair, and other's don't. Julia doesnt - in fact it makes her look much older, in a 1950's ageing bar maid sort of way. A softer style aka Katy Pullinger, would look better.

I am a size 12/14. I once bought the Ahh Bra in the large. It was so tight and digging into me it was unbearable. If she wears a medium I suspect she may have masochistic tendencies, only joking🤷🏻‍♀️
It must have looked like there was an arse in her bra (iykwim).........but wait! There is!!!!

I think with age, her once famous assets, she always had out and about and flirted with, have lost volume, so maybe she isn't lieing with a medium.

Here's a thought though, knowing how self-obsessed she is... I think we got lucky, her not sharing what she got 'him indoors' for Valentines day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think they look much bigger now and have done for the past few years....

She just can’t help herself can she? Carla has said she wears the Ahh Bra in a medium the same as Julia. Julia then suggest wearing 2 at the same time if you are going for a walk. Er, no thanks. One was bad enough. It gets worse. Carla shared that she is now cooking a lot more and wears an Ahh Bra for comfort in the kitchen. Julia’s response was something like, just because you are cooking doesn’t mean you can cook and then some of the usual only joking nonsense. She really is not nice. In case I am asked why I watch I want to watch shopping television but unfortunately presenters like the charming Julia really spoil my viewing experience.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I blame lock down....
😂😂😂 couldn't put it better myself .........

She just can’t help herself can she? Carla has said she wears the Ahh Bra in a medium the same as Julia. Julia then suggest wearing 2 at the same time if you are going for a walk. Er, no thanks. One was bad enough. It gets worse. Carla shared that she is now cooking a lot more and wears an Ahh Bra for comfort in the kitchen. Julia’s response was something like, just because you are cooking doesn’t mean you can cook and then some of the usual only joking nonsense. She really is not nice. In case I am asked why I watch I want to watch shopping television but unfortunately presenters like the charming Julia really spoil my viewing experience.
I think she is highly amusing.She is so rude at times it's unbelievable 😮😮

Carla shared that she is now cooking a lot more and wears an Ahh Bra for comfort in the kitchen. Julia’s response was something like, just because you are cooking doesn’t mean you can cook and then some of the usual only joking nonsense.
What a strange comment. I bet Carla was gracious because she is a classy lady.

PS - too late to edit - you can say anything you want, anywhere, at any time, to any one. Just say two magic words and bingo! all at the same time you've made your point, proved you have a brilliant sense of irony and - best of all - we all know how lovely you really are.

Only joking.

I agree. Some women still look good in older age with long hair, and other's don't. Julia doesnt - in fact it makes her look much older, in a 1950's ageing bar maid sort of way. A softer style aka Katy Pullinger, would look better.
She has got lovely hair & I've heard her say that it's easier to manage when it's longer because the curl is less pronounced. However, there's usually a happy medium & I think having several inches taken off the length would be an improvement. I don't know if she's had to start her medication again & if it's causing her face to look puffy & her middle age spread to spread further but she defo needs a new look. Having been mean & criticised her my last hair appointment was on 8th December, I have it cut every 4 weeks, so I'm almost at the stage when I can't wear it in a bob because when my salt & pepper hair gets too long I look, & feel, like a witch. I've thought, very briefly, about doing a buzz cut but know that the day I'll do that will be the one when we're told that hair salons will be 'allowed' to open! If we ever come out of this situation there are several words I'd like to see permanently removed - could, if, may, possibly, advisor, social & distancing but most of all ALLOWED.

When my hairdresser opens again I will be straight there. I last went in September and I am not enjoying my new look. I wonder if at QVC they have found a way round helping out with their hair in a social distanced way. I’d welcome some tips.

I think Julia is a very insecure person, why would she feel the need to boast and keep telling us how much she is loved and all about her lovely house, wonderful husband etc. I only watch her if I want to see what she is presenting and I have the mute button at the ready. I don't think she is well liked by the other presenters...imo she is getting more conceited as she gets older.

I think Julia is a very insecure person, why would she feel the need to boast and keep telling us how much she is loved and all about her lovely house, wonderful husband etc. I only watch her if I want to see what she is presenting and I have the mute button at the ready. I don't think she is well liked by the other presenters...imo she is getting more conceited as she gets older.
I have thought this for years, when she was also talking to us about her wedding after 40 odd years told me she needed some kind of affirmation, which is sad really.

I wondered about this as well. I saw her a couple of days ago and she couldn’t stop swishing and flicking and jiggling about. She didn’t seem at ease with herself at all. Growing older under scrutiny isn’t nice but if she could come to terms with it and settle down to the job in hand she’d be good.

I think Julia is a very insecure person, why would she feel the need to boast and keep telling us how much she is loved and all about her lovely house, wonderful husband etc. I only watch her if I want to see what she is presenting and I have the mute button at the ready. I don't think she is well liked by the other presenters.. imo she is getting more conceited as she gets older.
In red - I agree.

I have suspected that her bad behaviour stems from insecurities but unfortunately sometimes these people begin to display controlling characteristics to handle their insecurities. They try to make others feel bad or belittle others to elevate themselves and to temporarily feel better about themselves. They sometimes add things like only joking or just saying in an attempt at concealment and therefore more control. I am not saying this is what she is doing, just speculating. I would hate to think that people are treading on eggshells around her because of certain manipulative skills. They wouldn’t want to cross her. It is probable that she is the main wage earner in the house and this sometimes allows insecure personalities to establish controlling roles and this behaviour is transported to other environments.
I am probably completely wrong and I apologise for any offence caused. It was not my intention, just trying to figure out the uncomfortable comments and behaviour I witness as I am trying to do some tv shopping. All this, just saying and only joking is unprofessional and possibly not age appropriate.

Latest posts

Back