julia - weight loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

creeavenue

Registered Shopper
Think Julia must have lost a lot of weight - she just said about the B & W Top that she was back to her normal size, definitely looks a lot smaller.

Adversely, I was thinking yesterday, how she appeared to have put on a bit of weight, and looked rather matronly.

Being serious I think her medication causes her weight to look as it fluctuates quite a bit. All in all she usually looks well, allowing for Q fashion and the dreaded toe posts that is.

Even when JR was super slim (the time when her and pilates girl were bosom buddies) Julia had a thick waist- a little like Joan Collins in that snickers advert,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmFeEEACPDQ
Julia tried her hardest to shift it, but more and more fat went from her face & cleavage. So with that in mind, Julia is probably best to stay where she is, overweight, yes, but she looks better in the face

We all know that a bit of 'plump' in later years keeps the wrinkles at bay - but sadly not from the tops of the arms (aka Joanie, as she waved them around at a party in the south of France - not a good look, and this is a woman who bangs on about skin beauty, keeps out of the sun and wears wigs, yet exposes her chicken arms to an unsuspecting public !!)

I happened to catch a fashion hour can't remember who or what they where flogging (it all looks like market stall tat to me, with yong kim looking like the things my granny used to keep in her rag bag)
Sorry off topic but Julia said she was wearing Medium I nearly fell of my chair in shock.

I happened to catch a fashion hour can't remember who or what they where flogging (it all looks like market stall tat to me, with yong kim looking like the things my granny used to keep in her rag bag)
Sorry off topic but Julia said she was wearing Medium I nearly fell of my chair in shock.

Dont tell me she did not qualify it by saying "I normally take a small but they didnt have it in this colour" or words to that effect?

She usually does

I think Julia looks lovely always but PLEASE stop wearing stuff that doesn't fit - that means stop wearing smalls when you are at least a medium. I mean why is she bothered that well into her 50's she needs a medium? I don't think she's lost weight and if it appears so then maybe she's actually just wearing clothes that fit. I need a small in some clothes, a medium in some and a large in others. I don't look at the label, I look to see if I look like a well stuffed sofa and if I do then I "size up" to quote Debbie Flint lol.

CC

Mind you when she gets it wrong boy does she get it wrong. What is she wearing in the 4pm show. Does not.suit her shape at all and those shoes.......

Being overweight for the sake of having less lines on your face isn't really the way to go! Being overweight is unhealthy - end of! I would rather look a little older but have my health and be fit, personally.

Did anyone hear Debbie Flint say the other day that Julia had really skinny legs and behind? I do get the impression that she's more petite than she looks . I'm sure a few people who have seen her in the flesh say the same.

Being overweight for the sake of having less lines on your face isn't really the way to go! Being overweight is unhealthy - end of! I would rather look a little older but have my health and be fit, personally.

Did anyone hear Debbie Flint say the other day that Julia had really skinny legs and behind? I do get the impression that she's more petite than she looks . I'm sure a few people who have seen her in the flesh say the same.

I think this is because JR has a figure similar to an egg on two cocktail sticks. JR should realise that carrying so much visceral fat is incredibly risky for the heart, no matter how 'fit' an individual might think they are

so yes, overweight is unhealthy

I mean why is she bothered that well into her 50's she needs a medium?

She doesn't look it, but I'm pretty sure Julia is well over 'pension age' actually, since I am late 50's myself, and I know she is a few years older than me.
She always looks fab, and she is still the best presenter on QVC by a country mile.

She doesn't look it, but I'm pretty sure Julia is well over 'pension age' actually, since I am late 50's myself, and I know she is a few years older than me.
She always looks fab, and she is still the best presenter on QVC by a country mile.

I thought Julia was around 58, but am probably wrong. She does look very good for her age (although not too sure what that is!), and you are right Pick-a-Lily, she is their best presenter by far.

I think Julia is 58, so not quite over pension age.

Actually now that our wonderful politicians have moved the pension age Julia has a fair number of years before she is officially a pensioner in fact 2022 when she is 66, as she is now 58.

However I don't think people like being written off as pensioners anymore!

Latest posts

Back