Julia's Purple Blouse TSV Antthony Fashion Designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Julia has just said the purple blouse she has on now is the TSV by Antthony Designs on Sunday.

:thinking:

$34.90 on HSN so what's that about £22 ....or ....£34 on QVC. What d'you think it'll be?

Jude xx

PS those sleeves'll end up in the gravy!

Oh heck. I really like that and I've been so good with not buying much stuff since Christmas.

All the colours are tempting, and in the 'write up' it says georgette silk - even better. ANYTHING other than polyester elastane !!!!!

i dont think its silk but i dont like cheaper silk as its toooo hard to care for.
love the leagnth though and the colours are lovely specially the lime and black

Thanks chrissie - never heard of HSN until now - so checked out their website. Blimey, I've been so 'brainwashed' by QVC about how big, better and 'first' they are, that I never realised (although why should I ?) that there ARE longer aired shopping channels. This HSN appears to have been 'going' for 34 years ! Interesting.

I think this maybe ok for me in the Black,do any of you have an item number,previous number given is for loccitane,
Thanks Lynn.

I think this maybe ok for me in the Black,do any of you have an item number,previous number given is for loccitane,
Thanks Lynn.
I posted this item because JR was wearing the blouse in the video for the l'occitane item, I thought I'd made that clear, apols if it's been removed now.

Jude xx

yes sorry it was my fault not reading the link correctly,really would appreciate an item number.
Lynn.

Think my money is actually safe as I saw Julia wearing it today and I thought it swamped her. And I wasn't sure whether I really liked. Mind you I loved the Cydney Mar sweater Pipa was wearing but do I seriously need another sweater?

What a disappointing TSV. I have a dress from Antthony's range and it's fab but I think the models wearing this TSV belted look like sacks of potatoes tied up in the middle!

Not bothering buying won't get my wear out of it nipping round the aisles in Asda.

Latest posts

Back