julia's such an opinionated bit*h

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooooooh how rooooooode!!!! Standing there pulling her face, how dare she????

I really like the name, id be gutted if i were the parents!

heads will roll tonight. julia thought she has been given an xs and she was happy about that but it wasn't and she was told it was really a small.

she was so distraught she could barely read the size chart.

poor julia. dont worry about it it measures 43 across the bust db coats are sooooo GENEROUS...:whew:

Unbelievably thoughtless! and downright rude. Thought the guest handled it very well, JR just made herself look like a motormouthed twat!

I think she doesn't really enjoy having a guest who's younger ,prettier and much more pleasant. No room for anyone else in the limelight.

She must hate appearing with any other female presenters too, they all (execpt JF maybe) look good most of the time, JR wants to get a good hair regime going, it looks soooo lank and greasy tonite..... we went to QVC to a jewellery day and met AK, wow she looked so trim and fabulous, JR take note lol

I look after children for a living, and strange forename and surname combinations are normal. I just always say, what a lovely name and it suits her/him so well. We all have different tastes as adults but children just accept that that's the name, they don't know any negative connotations. These are put into their heads by unthinking adults. People really should think before saying anything. As my Mum says, if you can't think of something nice to say, say nothing.
Having watched the clip, I do think JR was playing to the cameras and her comments were unnecessary.

She's the type of person who will always say "Not being nasty but......." I'm going to say it anyway.:angry:

JR is really annoying me now. Last night on Basso she made a huge point of saying 'oh clever floor staff have got me a small in the purple'. Ok, so if she was a small before she can't be a small now, can she?

I'm sick of hearing how teeny tiny she is in every respect, she is of average height and average size, the only thing not average about her, is her nasty nature.

JR is really annoying me now. Last night on Basso she made a huge point of saying 'oh clever floor staff have got me a small in the purple'. Ok, so if she was a small before she can't be a small now, can she?

I'm sick of hearing how teeny tiny she is in every respect, she is of average height and average size, the only thing not average about her, is her nasty nature.

I agree. One thing which, without doubt, is H-U-G-E is her EGO!

I find it difficult to watch her nowadays.

She says she'll retire when QVC goes HD...we can only hope QVC speeds up the process.

Oh heavens yes I was watching that & nearly fell off the chair laughing. The fact that she has to keep constantly reminding us that she is a size small is IMO that she has to try & convince herself. I just found it totally pathetic. Sad old woman syndrome.

Now I'm slightly confused. Was it a year ago when she was saying 'I'm in a size small ' & it was evident to everyone with half a brain that it was the biggest load of !!! going as she was piling on the weight.?

Whatever. I don't believe that she has been a size small certainly not in the last 5 years or so & I very much doubt that she is now. And if you are reading this Julia. None of us care !!

Its quite sad really that she seems so insecure of herself. What she dosen't realise is that she impresses no one now & people are sick to death of her constant bleetings on her size punctuated by bitchy comments about the models, the guest presenters etc.

Last edited:
I expect the bods in control have changed it, can't have HRH Roberts criticised can they?? :rolleyes:

What Julia didn't stop to think about before stonking in with her opinions, is that Marie F probably has friends of different nationalities and that Luna is a popular Spanish name, where the 'lunatic' connection probably doesn't exist. But she was too busy spouting about 'why don't parents think'. Horrible thing to say about someone's friends. Marie F handled it really well but it must have upset her.

I wonder if JR carefully considered what her children's names might mean in other languages.

I can understand someone being pleased if they have lost weight but Julia seems to think that having small feet is something to boast about which is just rather pathetic . She needs to realise that not everything is about her, she's on QVC to present products not to talk about herself. I don't think there would be any interest in what size she is if it wasn't for her repeated ludicrous claims that she was a small even before she lost weight.

I agree that she must be quite insecure and that's why she puts people down all the time to make herself feel better.

I think Julia is a classic case of a person who has been in their particular work place so long that they forget that they are actually at work and also are of the opinion that they always know best, they always must have their way, they feel that they are indispensible and they can do what they want. I am sure that most of us have worked with someone like that, I know I have! I reckon Julia thinks she is QVC and that they would be lost without her.......

I like JR - I think she is a super presenter and professional. She has lost a fantastic amount of weight in a short time considering her age and imho she looks good on it. We are all human and QVC would be really boring if presenters were mindless robots. She is a diva but imho deservedly so.

Diva in the true sense of the word doesn't apply to Roberts but I agree that the derogatory connotation of being a rather spoilt uppity b*tch certainly does.

I like JR - I think she is a super presenter and professional. She has lost a fantastic amount of weight in a short time considering her age and imho she looks good on it. We are all human and QVC would be really boring if presenters were mindless robots. She is a diva but imho deservedly so.

I'm not having a go here, but how is Ms Roberts a DIVA?

Latest posts

Back