Just had loads of gorgeous pearls delivered!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't waste your time wrapping mine Perdita.....:1:

Seriously, you've got some lovely bargains there, I'm tempted to join in the fun now.

You really should come on over to the dark side BL...you won't regret it! (Your bank manager might though!)

Stunning pearly haul Perdita. Have been tempted by the first necklace but think it might touch the floor if wear it :53:. Love he third necklace I missed it as the web site was playing up!!!!

Loving those pearls!! I've got the pearl necklace you've bought for your MIL Perdita, they are lovely, all look gogeous on you. Really like the second one.Well done.

Last edited:
They really are all beautiful Perdita, I can underestand your dilemma. I particularly love the 2nd and 3rd ones on you, I'd keep them. In fact, why not keep them all? At those prices you can afford to look out for more bling!

What lovely necklaces perdy, and you look fab in them all.
I adore that first one, but at four foot nine I'd spend all day tripping over them lol, must be nice to be able to get away with those.
The second one I had the matching bracelet to this week, so I know it will be beautiful colours - the design is a bit too simple for me, otherwise I'd be on the hunt!
The third one is in my basket, looks fantastic on you so now I can't wait to see it (if only I could afford to check out lol).
If you'll wear them, stuff giving them away!!!
Enjoy!

mmmmmmmm pearls - love them all perdita, got the 1st one and the 4th one - will be looking out for the others lol. Well done.

Keep the lot moops, MIL can manage with bath salts, I've got my MIL arsenic, she must have needed a higher dose than last year. :mua:

I got mine a skateboard last Christmas and left it right at the top of the stairs.....but she had been to the opticians and got new glasses so she spotted it!!!! Arghhh....back to the drawing board!! :54:

Latest posts

Back