Kim & Co TSV Charity shop specials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Hideous hideous hideous. All of them. Most likely to be found in the 50p bargain bucket in a charity shop near you

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Bl-- dy hell! Joy's bazookas will have someone's eye out if she's not careful.

Absolutely hideous!! Kim and her designers have had a total style by-pass imo. I know everyone is different, but I just can't imagine why anyone would buy this.

I wear quite a lot of Kim & Co, but I agree with you on this one. Don't like the prints at all and it's waaay too short. Stops right on the posterior, not good. I want to cover my bum, not draw attention to it - I'm not J-Lo!

QVC buyer who ordered thousands of these needs sacking. They'll all be in clearance soon and then in big cardboard boxes in Birchwood.

Alison K would look elegant in anything but she looks like she's wearing a 1950s apron under a cardi. All she needs are three rollers showing and a head scarf.

Kim's prints have gone way off in recent seasons.The colours are garish & the designs dated.It looks as though they have some excess stocks of these fabrics & decided to off load on us in a TSV.
Just when you start to forget how irritating Kim is---she returns!

Chloe is doing her level best to shift these! She doubts there will be any left this afternoon!?I'll have to put Kim on mute just to see.

You have to hope they won't sell many so QVC will learn. But I expect some people out there will love the look and buy it all up. Warbling Kim is never off the tv so she must be popular!?

Chloe is doing her level best to shift these! She doubts there will be any left this afternoon!?I'll have to put Kim on mute just to see.

The reason there will be none left is because the last Kim hour today is 3 till 4, so they were not plannind on showing it later unless they show it in the fashion outlet hour at 5. Looks like plenty of OTO's.

Last edited:
Apparently Kim is their best-selling range :wave:

Isn't Kim a perky little piece? She's kept her petite figure and doesn't appear to have aged at all. I wonder what her secret is?

One option has already sold out so whether we like them or not, as per usual, they're selling like hot cakes.

I rarely wear patterns so a lot of Kim's clothes are out for me before we start. Says she wearing a patterned top lol. But in my defence it is beautiful. Cotton and from an independent boutique. Casual office day today.

Edited to add "patterns other than animal print" before LEL bashes me round the bonce to remind me. :eek:)

One option has already sold out so whether we like them or not, as per usual, they're selling like hot cakes.

I rarely wear patterns so a lot of Kim's clothes are out for me before we start. Says she wearing a patterned top lol. But in my defence it is beautiful. Cotton and from an independent boutique. Casual office day today.

Edited to add "patterns other than animal print" before LEL bashes me round the bonce to remind me. :eek:)
:mysmilie_859: You know me so well.

?

Anyone else wondering if Kim is wearing a wig? It's keeping my eyes off the patterns. :wink:

Latest posts

Back