Kipling TSV Sunday 10th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

[/I]

Interesting as I assumed the colour was supposed to be 'Espresso' as in black coffee from Italy - I bet JF would order a coffee as 'Expresso' regardless of how it was spelled - after all, anyone who calls 'functional' 'functionable' has a questionable vocabulary!

I did notice in tonights Kipling show that JF was making little comments about these words she uses, like functionable or other variations on the word functional.. She even joked about having a dictionary, meaning I think, one containing all these words that she makes up or uses in the wrong context.. Anyway, she laughed it off, so is probably well aware of comments regarding some of the things shes says, but couldn't care less.. Infamous being one of her best I think..

H--E--L--P ! I should have F-A-R-T-E-D but didn't:mysmilie_81:and whats more.....send in the taste police!!

I've ordered the pink sequinned bag:mysmilie_701:

Not for going out you understand, it's going to be my make-up bag :mysmilie_12:

H--E--L--P ! I should have F-A-R-T-E-D but didn't:mysmilie_81:and whats more.....send in the taste police!!

Rozzy, did you think that by posting at 4.00am in the morning I wouldn't notice this post.
The fact that you are using the bag as a make up bag is not the point and by the way it makes a bl@@dy expensive bag to put your make up in don't you agree?:mysmilie_701:

Rozzy, did you think that by posting at 4.00am in the morning I wouldn't notice this post.
The fact that you are using the bag as a make up bag is not the point and by the way it makes a bl@@dy expensive bag to put your make up in don't you agree?:mysmilie_701:

Haha.. Loveheart, you really don't miss a trick.. You must have eyes in the back of your head to keep track of all people's purchases :mysmilie_61:

Don't feel too bad - I ordered the pink one from Kipling's site on Friday. I just fancied it as it looked really different from the normal gold/silver evening bags and little bit funky :mysmilie_698:

Thank goodness!!! A kindred spirit......shall we ignore Loveheart or shall I own up to 3 more failed F-A-R-T-S this past week alone?:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81:

Rozzy - I am guilty of getting the Trespass and Yankee TSVs so Loveheart may have some work cut out to stop us spending fools :mysmilie_701:

Thank goodness!!! A kindred spirit......shall we ignore Loveheart or shall I own up to 3 more failed F-A-R-T-S this past week alone?:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81:

Rozzy - I am guilty of getting the Trespass and Yankee TSVs so Loveheart may have some work cut out to stop us spending fools :mysmilie_701:

Rozzy and Pollybelle, I'll bet you thought you had got away with it. Rozzy THREE other items, shame on you.
Pollybelle you said it when you called yourselves spending fools.
I'll not say anymore but leave you both to think about the error of your ways.
:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back