Kipling TSV Sunday 10th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling TSV details

Kipling Elodie Medium Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap.
Today's Special Value Price £26.98 QVC Price£32.50 Item Number144377AvailabilityIn
P&P£3.45.

Oh dear, not interested.

Time for another visit to a Kipling outlet store I think

I bought the light grey one in the summer.....used it once on holiday....now it is in my cupboard, so this time I will not be so easily persuaded to buy it. (The emerald looks nice though:mysmilie_697:):mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697:

I like it in the pink snakey pattern but having bought 3 Kipling bags in various mauve shades in the last 2 months I will be f.a.r.ting.

A few people say in the reviews that when this TSV bag has everyday items in it the bag goes an odd, distorted shape. I have also found this to be the case with the Jacqueline TSV that I got in the berry pattern. I think part of the problem with the latter was that it was not fully lined and therefore had less structure in the first place. The zip went right over the top meaning the shoulder strap crossed rather than running as usual from side to side, again distorting it and making the sides flap open. If this TSV has the same problem then I wouldn't want it. One to watch on the night I think before deciding.

That snake print is a bit too snakey for me iykwim. I'm terrified of snakes. :mysmilie_405:

it all very well, these repeat TSV's- will probably be persuaded into getting for my daughter. But what about the poor suckers who missed out on it as TSV and have since purchased at regular price. Not much of a reduction , but QVC think it's enough of one to make a song and dance.

I'll be giving this a miss. I wish they'd do a another TSV from the City range or even the Vintage range for a change. I do like Kipling bags a lot, but don't go for the basic at all.

This repeat TSV lark is getting on my wick. I wish they'd get their fingers out and bring us something new. It's been a long time since we've had a really decent TSV from them. I think the problem is there are just too many of them. I'd rather have quality not quantity. The last really gorgeous one we had was The Katie velvet.

Last edited:
This repeat TSV lark is getting on my wick. I wish they'd get their fingers out and bring us something new. It's been a long time since we've had a really decent TSV from them. I think the problem is there are just too many of them. I'd rather have quality not quantity. The last really gorgeous one we had was The Katie velvet.

Well said! Kipling TSVs are becoming far too 'samey'

I do miss the thanks button.

I have the emerald one, it was my first Kipling bag (I know have a few more!!) I like it, I didnt feel it had the problems that some of the reviews had. I've taken it on day trips as its a bigger bag than I would normally use (I use the milo daily), and I've had it packed out and its not distorted, nor has anything fallen out.

The emerald is a lovely colour.

I wont be buying another though.

I like it in the pink snakey pattern but having bought 3 Kipling bags in various mauve shades in the last 2 months I will be f.a.r.ting.

I should say........ :mysmilie_17:

well my money's safe.

I agree,I'd love another velvet or one from the vintage range.

***knocks on laptop screen**** HELLO QVC? ARE YOU LISTENING????

Latest posts

Back