Kipling TSV Sunday 10th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh stop it! For me it is the "tsv that got away".

Typical they repeat all the other TSV's but not this one. I would still try and get it, it really is gorgeous. I'm Not trying to rub it in but it is worth getting:mysmilie_11:

My sis says a big thank you to Sazza. She is a huge Breezer fan..has it in loads of colours, saw it offered on the website in natural snake but no pic...I saw Sazza's post about the tsv and it had a pic of natural snake so i told sis who is now dancing up and down awaiting the delivery of her new natural snake Breezer!! :)

just to chip in that I love my purple velvet katie - and like everyone else,wish this is the one that they would repeat.I'd love a black one.

But hey FARTING on this sunday's tsv

Typical they repeat all the other TSV's but not this one. I would still try and get it, it really is gorgeous. I'm Not trying to rub it in but it is worth getting:mysmilie_11:

I know! I saw it in a bag shop here in Italy on the very same day as the TSV was presented. It was well over 80 euros so it was a good buy from QVC. I have two of that same style in the material version and use them all the time so a red velvet one would not go amiss. It was on the QVC site until not that long ago but isn't there today. Thankfully!

Not only do they have a sale, but they havbe posted a bag to my sister (she diecded when she arrived home from a shoping trip that she should have bought a second bag) FREE OF CHARGE - compared to the £7.90 if you spend under £60 on Kipling.com!

I'll join in the praise for the Katie too, I love my purple one! :mysmilie_12: It would make a fantastic repeat TSV, and a couple of new colours wouldn't go amiss!

I've just checked my account and the Katie is out of stock. :(

Last edited:
I'll join in the praise for the Katie too, I love my purple one! :mysmilie_12: It would make a fantastic repeat TSV, and a couple of new colours wouldn't go amiss!

I've just checked my account and the Katie is out of stock. :(

Pleased that you love the bag too. Grrrrrrr!
Thank you for checking if it was in stock, thankfully it isn't!!!
Maybe they have removed it until Sunday or something.....

I have already got the grey one.........so I am not buying ...but for some strange reason I am still tempted???I think it is an addiction:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_81:

I have already got the grey one.........so I am not buying ...but for some strange reason I am still tempted???I think it is an addiction:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_81:

I am an addict too NN. Need to go to rehab I think. I have many many Kipling bags and I still want to buy more. I haven't bought the TSV. YET!.

I knew I would be tempted ('cos I always am when watching a Kipling show) even though I don't particularly want this TSV so I cheated......

I went to TKMaxx in the week to see what Kipling offerings they had in stock and came back with one of these - it's actually a really good little bag and the fabric doesn't look Kipling-ish at all (yes I know some of you might consider that to be a bonus!)

Even better was the TKMaxx price of less than £17:mysmilie_696: what a result!

I knew I would be tempted ('cos I always am when watching a Kipling show) even though I don't particularly want this TSV so I cheated......

I went to TKMaxx in the week to see what Kipling offerings they had in stock and came back with one of these - it's actually a really good little bag and the fabric doesn't look Kipling-ish at all (yes I know some of you might consider that to be a bonus!)

Even better was the TKMaxx price of less than £17:mysmilie_696: what a result!

What a bargain, I wonder if mine in Southampton has any?

I cracked and ordered the tsv in emerald... i've really wanted a bag in that colour and checked the official kipling site and they all seem to have been sold...

***still mourns the fact i never bought a midnight purple bag...***

I am an addict too NN. Need to go to rehab I think. I have many many Kipling bags and I still want to buy more. I haven't bought the TSV. YET!.

Now loveheart. Do you really need another Kipling bag? Do you have a stockpile already? STEP AWAY FROM THE TV/LAPTOP NOW! :mysmilie_17: Although I do understand the addiction - I'm the same with nail lacquers. x

Latest posts

Back