Kipling TSV Sunday 10th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like Kipling bags, they do look good for organising yourself but I just think that they are a bit too expensive for a nylon bag.

oh well brompton road and regent street will be having the winter sale methinks that will prove a more valuable experience than qvc meagre basic efforts...

oh well brompton road and regent street will be having the winter sale methinks that will prove a more valuable experience than qvc meagre basic efforts...

:mysmilie_687: Shakespeare, I mean Boffy.

That snake print is a bit too snakey for me iykwim. I'm terrified of snakes. :mysmilie_405:

me too - absolutely hate them - my poor dh has to cut photos out of newspapers/mags and leap to the remote if they come on tv - guess I'm not the only one who never watches I'm a Celebrity then!

I'm bored of the Basic range. I've just bought a Vintage leather from the Kipling website after handling it in the shop. My OH was with me so I looked at loads to confuse him. :mysmilie_61:He said they all just looked like another bag to him!

I'm bored of the Basic range. I've just bought a Vintage leather from the Kipling website after handling it in the shop. My OH was with me so I looked at loads to confuse him. :mysmilie_61:He said they all just looked like another bag to him!

like your way of thinking LadyM I would do that too .........or look at so many he would be bored and say something like blimey love are you getting one or not ??!! :mysmilie_61:
I would like them to do a leather tsv I am sure a few of us would go for that rather than a basic one again,even a couple of easy pays wouldnt go amiss!!

like your way of thinking LadyM I would do that too .........or look at so many he would be bored and say something like blimey love are you getting one or not ??!! :mysmilie_61:
I would like them to do a leather tsv I am sure a few of us would go for that rather than a basic one again,even a couple of easy pays wouldnt go amiss!!

:mysmilie_348:Oh really Queenie. Who are you trying to corrupt then? I don't think we need to be encouraging peeps to be buying leather Kipling bags.

[/B]

:mysmilie_348:Oh really Queenie. Who are you trying to corrupt then? I don't think we need to be encouraging peeps to be buying leather Kipling bags.

mmm loveheart you are right ...but didnt I hear you saying you liked the pink snake print??
even so I am not buying just making a suggestion to the qvc buyers!!

mmm loveheart you are right ...but didnt I hear you saying you liked the pink snake print??
even so I am not buying just making a suggestion to the qvc buyers!!

Are you sure Queenie?
I am f.a.r.ting as previously stated.

yes loveheart am definitely f.a r ting with you
saving myself for the yankee tsv................husband buying it for my birthday next week !!!!!!!!

yes loveheart am definitely f.a r ting with you
saving myself for the yankee tsv................husband buying it for my birthday next week !!!!!!!!

Sorted Queenie. Thats at least 2 f.a.r.ts for the TSV then.

This repeat TSV lark is getting on my wick. I wish they'd get their fingers out and bring us something new. It's been a long time since we've had a really decent TSV from them. I think the problem is there are just too many of them. I'd rather have quality not quantity. The last really gorgeous one we had was The Katie velvet.

I agree! The latest TSV's have been a bit ordinary haven't they? I suppose it is to keep the price down. Sadly I missed the Velvet one because I bought the slightly metallic version of that same bag only a few days before. I would have liked the red one though! Why couldn't they have repeated that bag before Christmas, it would have been really Christmassy in the same colours with the addition of a nice dark green and a lovely chocolate brown.

I agree! The latest TSV's have been a bit ordinary haven't they? I suppose it is to keep the price down. Sadly I missed the Velvet one because I bought the slightly metallic version of that same bag only a few days before. I would have liked the red one though! Why couldn't they have repeated that bag before Christmas, it would have been really Christmassy in the same colours with the addition of a nice dark green and a lovely chocolate brown.

I wish they would do that too Almerinda.. Just think of the gorgeous velvet colours they could have done.. I like the sound of the green & brown you mentioned.. It would have created a real excitement here I think, lol.. Ive got the black velvet Katie & it is beautiful, though didn't get it as a tsv, but on 3 easy pays earlier this year..
I think qvc are becoming lazy in their repeat tsv's.. Lets hope they do a real stunner of a Kipling tsv sometime this year (won't hold my breath though, lol) :mysmilie_11:

I love love love my black Katie velvet as well. One of the best TSV's i ever bought.

Latest posts

Back