Kipling TSV Sunday 10th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cracked and ordered the tsv in emerald... i've really wanted a bag in that colour and checked the official kipling site and they all seem to have been sold...

***still mourns the fact i never bought a midnight purple bag...***

the tsv Elodie you cant get from Kipling site, its a QVC "special", and emerald was one of last years Kipling colours, so that may be sold out now

Last edited:
Like a lot of you I enjoy watching the Kipling shows to actually see the bags in detail. The official Kipling website has got up to 50% off at the moment, I've just placed my order for things I've wanted for ages and they had all got 50% off! Happy Shopping x

time to practice what you preach LH :mysmilie_17:
I am Queenie.
I knew I would be tempted ('cos I always am when watching a Kipling show) even though I don't particularly want this TSV so I cheated......

I went to TKMaxx in the week to see what Kipling offerings they had in stock and came back with one of these - it's actually a really good little bag and the fabric doesn't look Kipling-ish at all (yes I know some of you might consider that to be a bonus!)

Even better was the TKMaxx price of less than £17:mysmilie_696: what a result!
I want one!
Remember that halo you're polishing LH. :mysmilie_17:
Still polishing BG
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...n&sa=N&start=300&um=1&ei=w7ZJS9qVHMbX-Qbc7sFM Look me in the eyes, LH. You do NOT need another kipling bag.

Thank you Watersiren, it worked and I don't even want it now.:mysmilie_82:

Now loveheart. Do you really need another Kipling bag? Do you have a stockpile already? STEP AWAY FROM THE TV/LAPTOP NOW! :mysmilie_17: Although I do understand the addiction - I'm the same with nail lacquers. x

I do not need any Kipling bags full stop. I have a massive stockpile. I am not watching QVC today and then I won't be tempted. I may have got the TSV if it was on easy pay but I don't want to spend £30.00 on a bag just to put it at the bottom of my wardrobe with all the others.Thank you for your fantastic f.a.r.ting.:mysmilie_687:

I do not need any Kipling bags full stop. I have a massive stockpile. I am not watching QVC today and then I won't be tempted. I may have got the TSV if it was on easy pay but I don't want to spend £30.00 on a bag just to put it at the bottom of my wardrobe with all the others.Thank you for your fantastic f.a.r.ting.:mysmilie_687:

That a girl! I see my work here is done! :mysmilie_12:

Thank you Watersiren, it worked and I don't even want it now.:mysmilie_82:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it, LH. Having said that, there are some really nice, leather kipling bags at 50% off on the official website. :mysmilie_374:

Thank you Watersiren, it worked and I don't even want it now.:mysmilie_82:

Glad to hear it, LH. Having said that, there are some really nice, leather kipling bags at 50% off on the official website. :mysmilie_374:[/QUOTE]

Get thee behind me watersatan.:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_11:

Glad to hear it, LH. Having said that, there are some really nice, leather kipling bags at 50% off on the official website. :mysmilie_374:

Get thee behind me watersatan.:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_11:[/QUOTE]

I have sinned. :mysmilie_789:

I didnt buy this one the last time it was a TSV and then wished I had bought it
but I have managed to resist today.
I really like the wild blue and although I dont like snake print the pink snake looks quite nice but I am not watching the shows so I wont be tempted

i bought it first time round and sent it back - really didn't like it.didn't think it would be that popular today - repeat tsv's never seem to be - but its certainly selling out in some colours

If anyone was after the leather Charu bag (£148 on qvc tonight), well have just seen it on the Kipling site for £95.75 in their sale.. In the same colours that qvc had.. Now, thats a big price difference :mysmilie_348:

Love Kipling (dare not count how many I have) and I'm proud of myself for resisting the TSV - was tempted until I heard about it being a QVC exclusive (prob is okay but wonder if the quality is quite as good).

Quite tempted by the Kipling online sale though!:mysmilie_17:

The Kipling site is down at the mo :-( :-( wanted to see the Charu - am tempted!!

And can someone please tell Jill that there is no X in espresso - been driving me mad all day!!! :mysmilie_73:

Oops. Just got on the Kipling site and the espresso brown is actually called expresso brown :mysmilie_34: :mysmilie_11: lol Although.....it's spelt as espresso on QVC......

I agree P.A.L, and there is also one presenter (think it may be JF again actually) that says 'pacific' rather than 'specific'!!

I only like the monkey:mysmilie_17:

Have you been drinking??
pissed-1.gif

The Kipling site is down at the mo :-( :-( wanted to see the Charu - am tempted!!

And can someone please tell Jill that there is no X in espresso - been driving me mad all day!!! :mysmilie_73:

it should be expresso brown, as on Kipling site, she has it right, QVC spell it wrong..

it should be expresso brown, as on Kipling site, she has it right, QVC spell it wrong..
[/I]

Interesting as I assumed the colour was supposed to be 'Espresso' as in black coffee from Italy - I bet JF would order a coffee as 'Expresso' regardless of how it was spelled - after all, anyone who calls 'functional' 'functionable' has a questionable vocabulary!

f.a.r.t.ed...even after watching the 11pm show! Was very tempted to buy the Candy 2 in 1 bag but have decided to wait a bit and see if I can get it abroad or even in TK Maxx!

Latest posts

Back